Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 803 of 919 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813853903 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is a fix but no save fix as it been rumours that the save fix and game data didn't save at all...

Sponsored Links
    Is there a 3.55 fix for ni no kuni?

nope there's still no fix for 3.55...

OK GUYS very important question i understand how react psn works with rap files. I have activated many to use with ps2 classics. Yet I activated them all at once. My question is TODAY I found more games with more rap files that I need to activate.

Do I need to delete the usert that was created by react psn and do all of them all over again or do I just put new rap files in exdata folder and run reactpsn again. If thats the case from what account do I run it from?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, everytime I had a new game or rap file I've been deleting the account making an "aa" account again and reactivating all rap files. Would be nice if I could just activate the new ones.

Thanks man... but I have a huge collection of games and if I upgrade to 4.3x then I will have to find the eboots for all of them again...

Not all games require resigning, a lot of the older ones may do, but it's simple to do, I had over 200+ PSN games on my PS3, but it's still worth upgrading to 4.xx as a few of the retail releases are not getting 3.55 fixed anymore, and I suspect eventually, none will.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjoe00069 View Post
    Do I need to delete the usert that was created by react psn and do all of them all over again or do I just put new rap files in exdata folder and run reactpsn again. If thats the case from what account do I run it from?
    Just put the new rap files in the exdata folder... and launch Reactpsn from the aa user. No need to delete the user and create a new one... Be aware that your usb is in the right most usb port of your PS3 and there is no other drive attached to it... that should be enough

I upgraded from 3.55 to Rebug 4.30.1 and didn't have to change anything... even the PSN games worked right away

Hi all is anyone playing Defiance offline? Is it even possible? I did a search and came up with nothing. I am on Rogero 4.40 1.03 no PSN ban. I just dont want to get banned hehe.

I'm on Rebug 4.30.2, and have been playing it since release, brilliant game, but there's a lot of downloading and patching involved before you can play it (the game does it automatically)

Thanks Azrial I have never logged in to PSN since my PS3 has been on CFW so all your doing is logging into PSN and playing a solo campaign? I would think if you played a multiplayer game that would be the time that I could most likely be banned. If my thinking is right PSN would do its checking at that point in playing any game.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News