PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Are you using the Duplex version... There is Fix or patch for this walking dead did you try and using the fix ?? I try the duplex fix or patch doesn't work didn't know why getting same error with you...

But saw there is fix on episode 1 and 2 by PropoJoe ... You can try that...

Quote Originally Posted by rc4evr View Post
    BLES01682 [Way of the Samurai 4]
    That coool... Been looking for this fix and all fix i have didn't work.. Will try this fix and feedback if it working..

Will wait for 1mins to get it load and installing the data to HDD...
    Last edited by kombat75; 12-04-2012 at 03:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks again for sharing the links to fixes for Way of the Samurai and also Cabela's Hunting Expeditions. I have added them to the sticky as requested

Great uploads rc4evr! I still remember the Way of the Samurai for the PS2 ... great (and hard as hell) game

Darn Ecina ... you always two steps ahead! hahaha

Anyone tested Way of The Samurai 4 to get it work.. NO luck for me

Copy over the Eboot and Param.SFo still blank screen Wait 1 mins and restart still no luck Try to wait for 2 mins still the same.

Need to do hard reset to exit games and PS Button didn't work. Start games with Select + X and without Select button still the same. With BD Mirror and without aslo same blank screen..

Btw yohansetiawan , you got Samurai 4 games to work ?

Sorry about your bad luck. My installation was from a "clean" beginning. You said previously you tried other fixes with no luck, so make sure there isn't any residual files anywhere and start clean.

If that doesn't work, you're probably not implementing a necessary parameter or not following a certain step. Have you tried bimbam's fix?

Quote Originally Posted by kombat75 View Post
    Anyone tested Way of The Samurai 4 to get it work.. NO luck for me
    It works fine, but I used the patch from long time ago.

I try again 1 more time.. will delete all data and files of Way of Samurai 4 and install again fresh from unrar files and copy the patch
    and see if any issue... If still can't play then my ps3 set sucks

BLES01765 Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition Patch 1.07 Fixed For 3.55:

Download Link:

Mass Effect Trilogy PS3-VIMTO

tiTLE_______ Mass Effect Trilogy PS3
    pLATFORM____ PS3
    rEGiON______ US/RF

EN, FR

BOX: BLUS41000
    DVD1: BLUS31139
    DVD2: BLUS30650
    DVD3: BLUS30650