Page 72 of 919 First ... 226271727382122172572 ... Last
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - (Revevrie) and (Resurrections) have the same links ?? or am sleepy

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    399
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Resurrection

    Is it for EURO only or for USA too ?

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    104
    I have seen list of all so far released games from EXEtrimALL but i can't find this two games:

    Call of Duty Classic
    Wakeboarding HD (i saw WakeboardingHD_NPUB30098.pkg but i dunno if it's fixed or need fix,other link for this game is for angry bird fix lolz)

    maybe someone has links for these two games? thx

  4. #714
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    159
    Crysis

    FULL GAME
    FILESONIC{INCREDIBLE SPEED}
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/dyfl8wX
    FIX
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/VZztkrK

    ENJOY

  5. #715
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    104
    OMG is this for real?? I must dreaming this

    thanks very much

  6. #716
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thank you, but can anyone upload it in archives? Because I don't have "premium" acc in FileSonic. If it isn't too muchg to ask, of course. Again, congrats on the good work, keep it that way!

  7. #717
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    any word on metal gear solid hd and a fix for 3.55cfw?

  8. #718
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by mod632 View Post
    I have seen list of all so far released games from EXEtrimALL but i can't find this two games:

    Call of Duty Classic
    Wakeboarding HD (i saw WakeboardingHD_NPUB30098.pkg but i dunno if it's fixed or need fix,other link for this game is for angry bird fix lolz)

    maybe someone has links for these two games? thx
    They've been posted before.

    Quote Originally Posted by ps3slaagg View Post
    any word on metal gear solid hd and a fix for 3.55cfw?
    It was posted in the previous post.

  9. #719
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    104
    No,only WakeboardingHD was posted i didn't see anywhere Call of Duty Classic

    Also he means HD collection fix for MGS not classic mgs fix

  10. #720
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by lele0o0o View Post
    Crysis

    FULL GAME
    FILESONIC{INCREDIBLE SPEED}
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/dyfl8wX
    Can you or someone else upload this for users without a filesonic premium account?

Page 72 of 919 First ... 226271727382122172572 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in