PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

nothing about r&c qforce for 3.55? (bces01594)

God Of War chains of olympus fix 4.30

God Of War 2 fix 4.30

You apparently haven't heard of the working PSN (US release is called Full Frontal Assault) put out by propJOE & EXEtrimALL? To my knowledge, the EU QForce release has no working 3.41/3.55 fix yet.

Anyone can insert Medal of Honor Frontline? I need it.

thank you

Which firmware are you using ? And could you please tell me how exactly did you install the game ?

So Far Cry 3 has been released by ANTiDOTE now, which can be installed on an external as it's not in .pkg format, does anybody know if the 3.55 fix would work with that version, as I have very limited room on my internal drive, but loads of space on my externals.

It doesn't matter because the game have an installation of 6.2Gb. I thinks thats the reason that Duplex put out the PSN version

i just tested exetrimall's farcry3 fix and there is no zoom problem if you install in this order (i am on ofw 341):

exetrimall's fix

I'm on a 3.41 dongle and it's my understanding you need to start with a "clean" install- delete any previous game data or any old files/folders directly related to the previous install and the follow this installation method:

1) install duplex-far.cry.3-install.part1.pkg
    2) install duplex-far.cry.3-install.part2.pkg
    3) install duplex-far.cry.3.crack.pkg

FAR CRY 3 WORKS 100%, tested on 3.55!

Good luck!

The psn usa version works perfectly, too bad for this new way of playing R&C that I don't really like (how I miss the first episodes...).

still no fix for sonic racing even on rebug or rogero?

Closed Thread