PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

thanks will give it a go

Quote Originally Posted by rc4evr View Post
    BLES01627 [Disney Epic Mickey 2 - The Power of Two]

3.41/3.55 Fix Confirmed Working:

-note to MOD: Please sticky this fix when you can, thx!
    Ok. I have tested this fix and it works perfectly ... My game is on External disk and I had to set BD-Mirros to 'ON' on my MM. I selected the Disk icon in the game menu as well.

I have added this one to the sticky!

Thanks rc4evr!

Quote Originally Posted by stingray1059 View Post
    here is my fix for ben10 omniverse for 3.55. feel free to test it.. i tested it on my 3.55 kmeaw. http://rghost.net/41794650
    plus if you delete all languages folder (spa, fre, ger, ita) except english, you will save a lot of hard drive space. my ben10 game is now only 2.55gb.

would any one happen to have a black ops 2 completed game save they could upload my game goes funny on one of levels so i wont to try and skip that level much appriciated

is there a dlc fix for wwe 13?

EM2 on external ?

Quote Originally Posted by hilongo View Post
    Ok. I have tested this fix and it works perfectly ... My game is on External disk and I had to set BD-Mirros to 'ON' on my MM. I selected the Disk icon in the game menu as well.

I have added this one to the sticky!
    you got this working on an exthd?? how please? i along with others could only get it to work internal.

I can't get i am alive to work, it still says unlock full game am i doing something wrong. i'm on 4.30 cfw

You have to resign the fix for 4.21/4.30 CFW, you can use DarkEboot fixer or PS3 CFW 4.XX+ .PKG Resigner Script (they are basically pretty much the same)

you have a fix 3.55 for the Journey_Collectors_Edition_PS3-ZRY?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rc4evr View Post
    BLES01627 [Disney Epic Mickey 2 - The Power of Two]
    Alright, thanks for the fix!

Closed Thread