Post #5210: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post433406
you can use "Search Thread" menu on top right to search for games you want in this thread.
Journey - 3.55 fixed
3-Fix pkg by pr0pJOE
Install in order
Journey full pkg = 591mb
Journey 2.0 update pkg = 43mb = http://www.putlocker.com/file/49C3D7C9FCBD1EC6
Journey crack pkg = 11mb = http://www.putlocker.com/file/AFFE02F06611CA46
how is it nobody is able to fix Starhawk for 3.55?
from what i am reading the newer firmwares have files that allow those games like starhawk, zoe hd, and the newer games to run but i could be wrong some one want to chime who knows more
All these newly released games that nobody can seem to patch like Starhawk, LEGO LOTR, & Epic Mickey 2 just to mention a few, that's the problem they have. It's Sony's latest weapon to stop people from loading backed-up games. A perfect example would be the recently fixed DOA5 that took our friends Duplex THREE tries to finally get right, and that was just to get it ripped properly!
We should all just keep the faith, not lose hope and be patient. Or you can upgrade your f/w to one of the new custom 4.xx varieties that seem to be all the rage lately. I don't think there will ever be a perfect solution and it'll probably stay a kind of "cat & mouse" game out there for some time to come.
for 3.41 Rex users we just have to install the .PKG file right? or we still need 3.55 fix patches?
Depends on which game your talking about. The last few PKGs I patched I didn't change the param.sfo so you will need to edit that for your lower firmware. All I did was patch the eboot.bin then repack it.
I also used the tools available and tested them myself and if it works then I release it.
Anyone know where does the .pkg file goes once we install the files? It seem some patch are using .pkg and I try some .pkg it doesn't work at all.
Trying few games using .pkg for 3.55 but cannot work. Anyone happen to have this eboot and param.sfo as I prefer eboot files.
1) Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - prompt me to update 3.60 to play ? using .pkg files
2) Saints Row 3 - use this patch inside have 4.pkg and install doesn't work (Saints.Row.The.Third-BLES01342) - looking for eboot files cannot find any site
3) Syndicate - Try this release Duplex and Syndicate-BLES01371 eboot but cannot work - BD + Select X aslo cannot work.. ANyone have a working version of eboot.
4) Lord of the Ring - (The.Lord.of.the.Rings.War.in.the.North-BLES01181 it .pkg files) install the .pkg and it doesn't start the game. Error loading ) anyone have the eboot files for this games.. THanx
5) Way of Samurai 4 - anyone have working for this files.. been try alot of eboot still cannot work.
6) 007 Legends Zry Version - using UnSane release .pkg doesn't work too try both version anyone have the working eboot to work with zry release.
Apparently NOT... at least something that's working for us 3.41/3.55 users. That's what kolabi, me, and an untold number of gamers are waiting for. Personally, I have almost 300 PSN titles I really don't feel like resigning, which I'd have to do if I were to upgrade my f/w.
I guess I can afford to wait and at least we still have some allies like Duplex and some skilled amateur folks who are looking out for us that haven't taken the 4.xx f/w plunge yet.