PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Anyone got DBZ HD collection fix working? Mine loads to main menu but whines about unable to save.

I do not game BLUS30750, i could not tested.

Let me know this fix for vs. BLUS RACCON CITY if work:

Hi guys. If you need the fix for RE ORC, just use privat's fix for BLES. Rename your PARAM to BLES01288, and simply replace the EBOOT, and 5 .sprx files within the dll folder. I did this and it works like a charm. Thanks privat!

Ya I did all that and it hard locks for me after a few minutes of gameplay when pausing, then using the game's menu option to exit. Also tried several different multiMAN parameters and had the same exact failed result. Waiting for a proper fix, unless someone's got a solution. Anyone else have this glitch?
    Last edited by rc4evr; 11-04-2012 at 03:34 PM

this will never work... you forget to edit the fw check from 370 to 340 in eboot.bin...

This means you know how to fix it then? Go for it, no one else seems to be able to figure this one out.

i can't hijack his work... lets give him the oportunity to fix this...

Oh I see, you don't know how to fix it either, lol. I've got the original BLUS files at my disposal if you want to give it a shot, you wouldn't be hijacking anybody's work, at least. Privat was close, so he'll probably figure things out eventually. Thanks for at least pointing out his mistake.

this type of poking is not working with me and is counterproductive... if privat will not fix it soon i will do it...give him credit for his work...

Red Dead Redemtpion EUR undead nightmare DLC patch unlocked, 500mb link, passwd:

From deank: EP0006-BLES01691_00-NHL13PALPATCH003 (rednekcowboy).pkg

Just install it on top of the official update and let me know how it goes.

From yongbi: For FIFA 13 Update 1.02 :

Tell me if it works, also, place it in devhdd0/game/BLESXXXX (yes it is for European version, but i could sign it the same way for the US version, just give me the BLUS code)

From kilkip: An update getting to work as Disc game EBOOT // self_type=APP ... nice

[Register or Login to view code]

for an update it should be SELF-Type [NPDRM Application] -- key rev e.g 1C (4.20)

i've made a repack PKG, tested OFFLINE, worked fine (only tested 1 match) , if you like to test it pls do and report back how it goes ONLINE.. thx

Closed Thread