Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 557 of 919 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I did turn BD-mirror on and it asked me to update to 4.11 and I said no and it said "You will need to update the system software before your next use. Nonsense!!!

Sponsored Links
    XCOM.Enemy.Unknown.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    WRC.World.Rally.Championship.3.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    Sleeping.Dogs.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    Ridge.Racer.Unbounded.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX

there is a bd reset thing you can run. when i quit a game, i usually will just load that instead of going to quit so i kill two birds with one stone.

alright, i'm at like 20 minutes at 92%. i guess this is the best time to make bacon... good thing i am

when do i hit x and select? does it install the BD mirror in MM or when i start the game?

Well. I just tell BD mirror to turn on for Darksiders II and I got this: I did turn BD-mirror on and it asked me to update to 4.11 and I said no and it said "You will need to update the system software before your next use. Nonsense!!!

I turn BD mirror off and I got Vigil Game logo then screen turns black, nonsense as well.

EDIT: I am on 3.41 rebug and yes Ninja Gaiden 3 and Resident Evil 6 works perfectly fine.
    Last edited by azoreseuropa; 10-29-2012 at 06:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't think it's a terrible decision. With Assassin's Creed III and Resident Evil 6 released for 3.55 I think we can wait long enough for a safe and stable CFW. This is just the beginning... let the best come out eventually and then we're gonna upgrade.

does it just shoot up to 100% or is it gradual? i'm gonna guess shoot up cause it's not going anywhere. i'm really impatient about this cause i've been at it a while and usually it's a simple problem on my end.

i hate it when percentages don't mean anything really and don't work right.

i'm gonna guess it takes a while for all those lil language files.

alright, i can semi-confirm it's working. it does indeed take a long time. i'm at 93% now.

Hello ? Anybody trying Darksiders II for BLUS nor BLES version ?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News