PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

If you are using the "patched pkg" file, I believe it is for the BLES version, so it will install in the incorrect folder. This is why I used the official BLUS 1.01 update.

However, to your original question. You will want to replace the eboot in the GAME/BLUS31002 folder yes. NOT the GAMES/BLUS31002 folder.

Easiest way I can recommend is to get the official BLUS update. Install it. Overwrite official eboot with the "patched" eboot.

re

Quote Originally Posted by dovez0 View Post
    any chance of harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 (BLES01307) being patched/fixed for 3.55 if need original files can supply is 3.60
    sure: http://www.netload.in/dateiFIffcfQNO...S01307.rar.htm

any fix for crash time 4 available?

Quote Originally Posted by zideeq View Post
    Why do people ask about the worst games on the PS3, seriously, I can't believe people can play the crap games that get like 4/10 on review sites, wtf
    the cover dude, the cover!
    Last edited by kotnaphaha; 09-22-2012 at 01:57 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tried Ninja Gaiden 3. It's a lame turd with some flashyness. Sigma 2 was pretty decent compared to 3 ( And sigma 2 wasn't even good ). Now they are trying to polish their turd by porting it to wii u (LOL) and calling it enhanced version. Pretty smart. Next is probably Resident Evil 6 black ups (Like Operation Gears of War). I can understand popular titles (Local and foreign), but asking for shovelware 3.55 fixes just seems wrong to me.

got resistance 3 text error fix... yay...

but now i still can't get Ghost Recon future soldier to work... i replace 100 patch ... installed the game ... installed pkg file (BLUS30521_TCGRFS_103_N0DRM-PATBAT_REPACK.pkg)... then deleted the BLUS30521 gamedata in hh0/game folder... start the game and installed again the gamedata and then replace fixed 102 in hh0/game... try to start game again and i got black screen... no matter how long i waited...

btw the 102 N0DRM patch dont have any pkg file in it... where did you guys get it... is it the same as the one i got?...

and one more thing do you guys play the game disc less or with it in it...

Quote Originally Posted by kotnaphaha View Post
    sure
    does this one for harry potter & the deathly hallows part 2 actually work as tried a fix before and just got a black screen can someone confirm this one works, as tried a few and also Leatherface8 tried to help when i gave him the files and still didn't work, is a copy of the original game disc that i have

Any ideas for the tekken tag 2 dlc character pack ? it it out for downloading?

dlc for cfw i mean
    Last edited by draze123; 09-22-2012 at 07:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Could someone please explain to me how fixing dlc works? without the need of reactpsn ? pleaaaase

I believe you would need the exdata file of the dlc to be placed in the exdata folder on the ps3

Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    another... copy? try rereripping it.
    it will have to be another copy can't rerip it bd drive packed in working

people start making fixes for dlc but no one makes a tutorial damn!