PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

LeatherFace8 dear buddy. Needs little help downloading your Assassins Creed Revelations Eur repack for Nodrm update patch v1.4.

Its set to private while i trying to download from mediafire. Is there any other links where i can download directly?

Thanks so much for helping us all with the repacks,buddy.

Anyone know about the Skyrim 1.7 patch (they call it the 1.6 patch)? It sould have been out for a month i just haven't seen it in a pkg file with a fix. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Would be nice if propJOE could fix this for us

Resident Evil Code: Veronika X NPEB00553 (EU) Multi 5 (eng/fra/spa/ger/ita)

PSN Link

rap file
    Attached Files Attached Files

cheers will have a look, thanks for that

Thank You for your work by the way. I would like to use your call of juarez repack but it keeps asking for a user name and password in jdownloader. Anyway i can get that please. Thank You

PSFreak26 what keys does the euro RECVX use? If it's 3.60 you can use scetools to decrypt / resign the eboot.

Sorry, I set them to private to see if they would stop getting deleted. I changed them back now to public so they should work.

Quote Originally Posted by hey69 View Post
    Eeh you sure cause the fix mentions EUR ?
    If you are talking about Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier then yes i am sure.
    Last edited by LeatherFace8; 09-16-2012 at 06:23 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

oh, there is a mixup here, i was talking about the assassins creed revalations fix i better hunt down the EURO release then

A modified EUR 1.04 update may work with the USA release.
    Last edited by LeatherFace8; 09-16-2012 at 06:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dunno, about to test it now since euro sources are.. not easy to find for the moment, that would be indeed possible.

i just tried the euro 1.00 fix on the USA version (BLUS30905) and it worked! installing gamedata at the moment
    Last edited by hey69; 09-16-2012 at 07:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Closed Thread