ok i've checked a bit... simply it's game dependant. for example most games like dragon's dogma or skyrim have a cumulative update, just 1 package that (should) include all the previous ones. but if you give a look to , let's say, gt5, you have 17 updates to download, starting from the first one to the last.
indeed even the ps3 game updater i use gives me the same result. so... the huge job to fix the intermediate patches is only relatively useful, only if you want just a specific update (for example if you know that in game x the patch 1.01 fixes the problem you have but the 1.02 reduce the overpowered stat you like so much and don't want to renounce it, well just get only the 1.01 ) but if you are just interested in having the game fixed with the last update, simply go for it.
one thing it is strange!!! they fix only the dongle games, but the patch fixed these games use also upper than 3.70 keys some also 4.00 and more ... I'm asking if this is a their choice to fix only those, because their exploit work also on patch with Upper keys of other games for sure that they don't release it.
My opinion is Team N0DRM knows how to fix the new games. But, I've read before during the very first week N0DRM appears on the scene that they won't release fixes for new games because of piracy.
where is eboot of spec ops:the line?
please why are they release these games again?
Does FIFA.12.EBOOT.PATCH.106 work for you ? For me it does not work. I am on 3.55 kmeaw.
After installing the .pkg from here: http://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/t...6-V0100-PE.pkg and after replacing the files (each file in it's own folder) it just tells me that I need a firmware 4.0.
The fix for v.100 works fine.
Does the MW3 and AC Revelations updates allow online play?
don't think a scene group cares about piracy, it's what they do.
Found this: Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.v120.BLUS30838.PS3-danixleet
So while most of you complain that you can't use PSN with N0DRM's 1.19 EBOOT Fix, some of us actually look deeper into why there wasn't a 1.20 fix and well its self explanatory...
Anyways to make the n00bs life easier i have repacked the correct 1.20 pkg to enjoy MW3 on PSN..
1) Delete Game Data
3) Install My UP0002-BLUS30838_00-MW3P000000000120-A0120-V0120.pkg
4) Run Game & Unicorns lol
Tested on kmeaw & Rogero v3.4
5) Thanks N0DRM
6) Duplicate the link cause i will not be uploading it again
7) my setup was Internal with BD Mirror on in MM
Didn't try out myself yet, but there are happy repliers..
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?