PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Does someone have links for game 1942 joint strike? thanks

Red Face More Updated List?

I am wandering if there is a more updated list of games? I am wanting StarTrek DLC? and the Final Fantasy PSN games too. I know if they are not out then sooner or later they will be. I have allot of those FF games and want to try them to see if they have changed. Also until hdd psx booting works bug free, I am not wanting to swap discs out. Can you believe someone would actually take one disc out of a multi-set of games?

Duplex haven't released anything since the 30th of October, when they do release something you'll hear about it here though.

i have one request, if someone has CRAZY TAXI please can you upload it ?? thank you in advance.

I've been looking for that game for a long time, there seems to be no download links anywhere for this game. Anyways we have a better chance of getting this game now since the realese of ReActPSN 2.0.

Is there any way to get DLC or updates link? Maybe if we get Worms 2 Armageddon DLC pkg or Split Second ones we could extract it and try to mod the game. I would try but I just cannot get the files.

Yeah, here you can get the updates for your games damox.net or you have to use an update finder:

http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...guide-arrives/

Cool

Thank you very much...

Thank you very much! And is there any for DLCs ?

thank you very much for the links sir.. is there another psn games available? aside from these games..

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 919 FirstFirst ... 303940415090140540 ... LastLast