PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

I live in the wonderland thanks to pr0p0sitionJOE

I say the same prOpJoe, really thanks for the dlcs of Mass effect 3 and if you can get the dlcs of saint seiya for them, they will be really happy , and mmm, i can help you with one code of hitman sniper challenge if you want/can unlock this for ps3 3.55

It should work, since this pack is fixed already. Install it, then move USRDIR content from BLUS DLC to your BLES directory on ps3.
    Path should be dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30853/USRDIR/ to dev_hdd0/game/BLES01462/USRDIR/

Try this, I believe it should work fine.

ok wait is this guy saying that the jak and daxter us version does not work with us version fix?? i dont understand why ask for full game of euro version instead of asking for us version. that message was very confusing

i have the disc and i dumped it are there certain files you need to be upped to check it out fw if i remember correctly is 4.11 here is the eboot and param.sfo for starters if you'd like. http://www.mediafire.com/?n657cwu9fnpgb9d and don't get mad just trying to help
    Last edited by babyjoe00069; 08-31-2012 at 09:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bro, i been looking for Mass Effect 2 DLC fix. All other older links down, so bro, can anyone upload it or give a working link..?

And thank u so much again propJOE for mass effect 3 DLC. Dear bro, my browser cant load the basicupload links in the DLC fix for Mass Effect 3. Its probably bcs I am from Asian region. Bro, is there any other links for the fixes without basicupload server like rghost server..?

i'm talking about the new fix by TEAM N0DRM not the earlier one, that fix doesn't work i know and it was for PSN Version i'm talking about the new one released today it works with US Version DUPLEX and no team has released & pred the EUR Version that's why i ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    Here is a biggy one from me and EXEtrimALL...
    wow thanks. basicupload links. can someone upload it to filefactory or extabit please thanks.

Today's news said that Resident Evil 6 has been sold 32 days early, which is today, in Poland. Yep, it's already out there.

I'm curious how much time it will take before a fix for a super-triple-A-class game like this hit the scene ... anyone want to play bookies?
    Last edited by kanketsu; 09-01-2012 at 12:14 AM Reason: better details

Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    Here is a biggy one from me and EXEtrimALL...
    Anyone got a better link as this is just a zip file with a txt file inside and all the links in that don't work.

Thank you for your time effort and hard work for mass effect 3 dlcs amazing totally awesome, and we all have much much more to thank you about, so I thank you for your dedication, time, effort, and your one of a kind skills cheers.

Closed Thread