PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by bluewolfknight View Post
    Hi propjoe. I would like to ask, How would I make proper fix for Legend of Dragoon. I have the game but it was in Japanese Language. Thanks.

Or better yet, could you please make a proper fix for all of us here? i'm willing to upload the game or just the fix.
    I fixed Legend of Dragoon US region over 2 months ago already. English language and game made for western region. Here:

LEGEND OF DRAGOON (NPUI94491) release by propJOE & jadekitten
    Full game:
    http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/U...AvndZOTqlI.pkg
    FIX 3.41/3.55:
    https://safelinking.net/p/26cc5e76f8

Have fun.

Jhonny, is it possible to fix The Amazin Spiderman nowadays? or do you need something still unreleased? Thanks!

Lollipop chainsawwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Hernaner28 View Post
    Jhonny, is it possible to fix The Amazin Spiderman nowadays? or do you need something still unreleased? Thanks!
    I think that one was never released as backup game with dongle patch, only on those special disks as I recall.

Unless someone got that disk so we can dump it as that guy did with Batman AC few months back, I don't believe it can be fixed. Actually, I'm not even sure what FW is that game, but since noone did the fix till now I guess its higher then 3.60.

Joe... do you know if there will be some news about Fifa12 fix ??? (not PSN version) ...thanks for all your help

I hope they fix jak and daxter collection. Thanks!

Jhonny, can you take a look at the twisted metal DUPLEX release when you get a chance. Sounds are not working properly with random crashes requiring hard resets. Thanks Again!

Hey Johnny, was there ever a $ony link to Resident Evil Code Veronica HD? If so, would you mind throwing me the link?

Hey Johnny, can you please fix Final Fantasy XIII-2 eboot? The one made by the chinese hacker is full of bugs. I know you're nice and helpful and i really want to play the full game. Thanks in advance.

I'm wondering if they ever fix ssx

Closed Thread