PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Could someone please post the download link for Jak and Daxter 1 HD. I'm so grateful in advance.

I mean the Retail version of Child of Eden, not the PSN one, which is cracked since months.

Trouble with Child Of Eden is that not even folks managed to crack that one. Game would hang after level one iirc. BTW all there seems to be a working Call of Juarez Cartel fix kicking about for people that are after it.

psn version of child of eden works like a charm in all levels (at least on my 3.41)

furientez - PSN versions works fine yes but if you want to save a bit of internal space then the retail/disc version would help. As far as I know it was never fixed.

i think we should add "Darksiders II" to that list. unless i missed something.

also Final Fantasy XIII-2's crack is not 100% working.(more like 99% - aka minigame crash)

but honestly. so many games became available at once. one thinks it might rain sugar anyday now.
    Last edited by Nogitsune; 08-25-2012 at 08:56 AM

Sorry! i've complete lost my orientation. is there a nodrm eboot patch for RC All4one?

Hi, i wanted to thks everyone for all the fix. my Ps3 was taking dust and now i have a lot of new game to play !! and i was wondering if someone can fix Rune Factory : Tide of destiny NTSC version is 3.70 req. Thks in advance

there is also the ''game data tool'' that launches psn games from external... it doesn't work with all games ,but helps a lot, in gaining that extra space in your internal I'll bet that the psn version is smaller in size too
    Last edited by furientez; 08-25-2012 at 09:53 AM

Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.PROPER.PS3-DUPLEX

Please if anyone start this game explain me how to i try to patch from site BLUS30838 but get black screen and hard disk blinking i left tham 30min and wait but nothing try without and with bluray in same thing ! If someone get working please tell me what i need to do !

Vesion of my COD MW3 is : BLUS30838-[Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3]

Thanks a lot