Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

I hope someone soon will realase fix to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations for EUR version. Someone have maybe some news about it?

thank you again. tested it with my BLES01251 copy just rename gameid in param to BLUS30710 so I don't have to move the dlc folder from usrdir.

johhny - thank you man HOTD 4 hd, twisted metal DLC , UMVC3 DLC, kingdom of amalur DLC works perfectly i will try Dyad later and wait for your walking dead

Is there any fix for Sengoku Basara 3 Utage[JAP] ?

Hi need some help... i can't seem to make Assassin's Creed Revelations to work. i downloaded the Fix Assassins Creed Revelations BLES01467 copy everything into the assassin creed folder, but when i start the game with Bdisc in all i got is a black screen... did i miss something? can someone help me through it step by step... sorry a bit confused ...

Quote Originally Posted by spyrog2670 View Post
    black ops zombie dlc fix soon?
    its out there bro, just look for it, ZOMBIEKILLAH released it awhile back: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post418204

I meant a dlc zombie fix without the need of reactpsn.

any chance of seeing a non-reactpsn version of the dlc's ?

Johnny told me that he would fix black ops zombie dlc without the need off reactpsn

I have a question. I deleted all my games from my usb (stupid) accidently and am wonder if I will have to download the fix again or not. And yes I know how much of an idiot move that was.