You can press the button "like" , the icon with a heart, lower right of my post, if just for thank you. You're welcome
Does anyone have Crazy Taxi that was released on PSN a while back working on 3.55 CFW?
A few more Duplex PSN releases today:
OutRun.Online.Arcade.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX (33x15) 460.93 MB
Daytona.USA.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX (17x15) 229.45 MB
To quote from the NFO notes:
Enjoy another PSN Classic Hit working on CFW 3.55 - no online connection needed during game.
1.) copy file to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
2.) install game *DUPLEX.*.install.pkg (crack already included)
Some more below... from jjkkyu (ps3iso.com/showpost.php?p=442741&postcount=1)
Name: On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode One
Size: 208 MB
Game ID: NPUB30043
Release By: JjKkYu
extract the .pkg file from the rar package you download.. copy it to your usb device and install .pkg file with "install package files" from xmb. It works perfectly on my console, pls enjoy. btw, episode 2 is also uploading, pls wait.
Also from Blackotoo (ps3iso.com/showpost.php?p=442622&postcount=1) today is: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty
Name: Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty
Size: 2.33 GB
Game ID: NPUA80145
Release By: Blackotoo
1. Copy the file Ratchet-and-Clank-Future-Quest-For-Booty_Full.pkg to USB media.
2. Install Package from "Install Package Files".
Also from NerdcoreMC via *********.net/forum/threads/1646-Mod-?p=15042#post15042:
Mod PSN Crazy Taxi to Have Original Arcade Soundtrack
Hey everyone! Being a huge crazy taxi fan, I have recently brought it upon myself to try and replace the PSN version with the proper soundtrack! I have done so, and now I am releasing it to you! HOWEVER ! There is a little bit of a difference!
Because The psn version of Crazy Taxi contains 14 songs (13 of them not the original) and the original Crazy Taxi only had like, 8, I have included the songs from the second Crazy Taxi game as well!
All you have to do is:
- Download my archieve here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IX6OVK65
- Open Multiman
- Direct your FTP program to the dev_hdd0/game/NPUB20242/USRDIR/sounddata
- Overwrite all the files in the music_adx folder with the ones from the archieve!
From Berion via: *********.net/forum/threads/1711-Worms?p=16380#post16380:
Worms 2: Armageddon PS3 Hacking Guide:
Below tutorial is for 1.01 version of Worms 2 Armageddon brought from PSS. I don't know if it work on duplex pirate release - if yes, please report.
Levels: All hand painted levels (i mean, levels which are not random generate from vectors) are in 32bit standard TGA file format. They are located in:
[Register or Login to view code]
Levels which We can choose in Local play game is six files, named Unlock1 to 6. You can swap some levels (even from 4 DLC's which patch 1.01 contain :P) or even make Your own as I did (example is in attachment). I recommend for writing file to TGA is XNView - but remember to not compressing file by RLE and check checkbox for inverse rendering. Don't use Photoshop because his tga plugin sucks and always doing strange things with clut.
This is what happen when you don't check inverse rendering:
Zip archive is a standard ZIP64 format, which You can unpack by any archive manager (but not all can pack them again, see into app readme for more info or wikipedia). I use for this 7-Zip v9.20, and this is app which i recommend.
Sound: SBR files are ADPCM, 22Khz, sample by 16b, one channel. SBK is index file for corresponded SBR. AT3 is not standard Atrac3 file and for now i don't know how can i edit/read/write this file.
Awesome games overall, thanks for providing.
shame on Malicious.JAP.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
looks like a kingdom heart clone but better graphics.
More Duplex releases:
- Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.2.The.Siege.of.Spin ner.Cay.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
- Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.1.Launch.of.the.Scr eaming.Narwhal.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
- Back.to.the.Future.Episode.4.Double.Visions.PSN.PS 3-DUPLEX
- Back.to.the.Future.Episode.1.Its.About.Time.PSN.PS 3-DUPLEX
Has anyone seen Fatal Inertia meanwhile?
Has justanotherguy planned on not releasing Rush 'N Attack? I see he also has Lara Croft, Rocket Knight, Moon Diver & others in his exdata folder. Damn shame if he doesn't
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates