Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 219 of 919 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no not yet

Sponsored Links
    This is a good game and this DLC's came to do this game very better.

Give thanks for DUPLEX for your good job.
    Last edited by morenus; 07-10-2012 at 12:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cheers for the releases man! Much apreciated.

I seem to always get a black screen and my system locks up when attempting to start a race in Wipeout HD. I installed the main game, then updates then fixes. I also tried main game, fixes, then updates and still get the same. The game loads OK and i can choose which race to go to and which racer but then nothing. Have to re-start my system to get out of it.

I've tried REBUG and KMEAW with no luck just in case it was the FW that was the issue - any ideas?

maybe 20 or so rough estimate but that was from a year or so ago and a handful recently and the psn duplex releases.
    Last edited by fantopoulos; 07-10-2012 at 01:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the release

Quote Originally Posted by xpa12 View Post
    Cheers for the releases man! Much apreciated.

I seem to always get a black screen and my system locks up when attempting to start a race in Wipeout HD. I installed the main game, then updates then fixes. I also tried main game, fixes, then updates and still get the same. The game loads OK and i can choose which race to go to and which racer but then nothing. Have to re-start my system to get out of it.

I've tried REBUG and KMEAW with no luck just in case it was the FW that was the issue - any ideas?
    Looks wrong combo.

1. install Wipeout HD game
    2. install Wipeout HD FIX
    3. install all three Patch Updates in order 2.01-2.20.
    4. install Wipeout HD FURY add-on
    5. install FURY FIX.

Done! Run the game and choose between basic game and Fury add-on.
    If any problems, then some of your files are corrupted downloads. Get them again.

Could someone please re-up the FF XIII 2 Eboot Freeze Fix? thanks

Arrow

I have now added a Mirror #2 for the Final Fantasy III-2 Freeze Fix to the main article.

Someone want to re up Fifa 12? If someone could put it up on usenet that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News