PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

when i want to install the dlc give me one error 8001006. anyone now how can fix the error?

Before doing anything first delete all assassins creed brotherhood install data,then update the game version for US version to 1.05 ,for EU to 2.03 i think the latest one anyway...

Then install DLC ,be sure to install the one that corresponds to your version of the game , then install fix EU\US which ever you need, then start the game , let it install the game data , and on the start screen it will say something like this "initializing downloadable content ", which means your dlc is installed and ready...

Threads have now been updated with the latest links. Enjoy

If your ps3 is not connected and you cannot update your game,here you can download it :

For BLUS30537 :
    For BLES00909 :

Hi PropJoe, BlackDeath, Hissatsu and all the great ppl here and thank you all for your contributions.

I would like to ask please if you could help me wt Smackdown vs Raw 2011 DLC fixes for 3.55. I still play this game a lot and would be very cool to have the dlc fixed like you have provided for other games here. Thank you so much guys

i did all but when i go to "Extra" it says me that i need to log me in PSN.

my game is new, i'm on chapter 1, i need to play more to play the dlc?

thanks in advance

You don't have to go to extra , it has nothing to do with the dlc, if you did everything like i said when you press start it will say "downloadable content initializing" something like this, i'm not sure exactly, and the dlc is available after chapter 3 , but you should be able to use the bonus costume you get with the dlc right after chapter 2 or 3...

Congrats for Child of Eden

i as updated to version EUR of assassin creed brotherhood v2.03 and the game working but when i go to install the dlc "da vinci..." give me one error 80010006, anyone now what this mean! what is missing for to install the dlc without error!

Closed Thread