Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 11 of 919 First ... 1011122161111511 ... Last
    spunkybunny Guest

[Register or Login to view code]

does anyone have app-priv-360?

I've tried it on 4 eboot.bin files and I know they aren't 360 games as they all work in 3.55

lele0o0o Guest
    i need your help guys i have act.dat + .rif files and i need your help to reactive my dlcs. i don't konw how this tools work so can anybody explain to me how can i use this tools and upload to me any files i need it.

i use windows 7 so please anybody can help me?

HieiYYH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    does anyone have app-priv-360?

I've tried it on 4 eboot.bin files and I know they aren't 360 games as they all work in 3.55
    i don't think anyone has the 3.60 private keys, if someone actually had it, 3.60 games could get decrypted and re-encrypted to 3.55 cfw
    try normal unself

azoreseuropa Guest
    I downloaded as above.

And I installed as instruction and I got this Explodemon for install and on xmm and other one is stacker appear instead along with Explodermon (nonwork).. Why ? No sense. I need a correct one.. Thanks.

lele0o0o Guest
    i need your help guys i have act.dat + .rif files and i need your help to reactive my dlcs. i don't know how this tools work so can anybody explain to me STEP BY STEP how can i use this tools and upload to me any files i need it. I install Cygwin and i have all previus .ps3 with all kay.

i use windows 7 so please anybody can help me?

yayes Guest
    i hope team duplex can decrypt 3.7X game.

DOCKY99 Guest
    bearmon2010 Error release :

Wrong name --> Good name
    Stacking.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX.NPEB00283.Install.pkg --> Explodemon.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX.NPEB00306 (999 Mo)
    Explodemon.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX.NPEB00306.Install.pkg --> Stacking.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX.NPEB00283.Install.pkg (1,23 Go)

Use PSN Demo Installer.exe to recognize the title of pkg

yayes Guest
    are you using Kmeaw CFW ?

Sshadow2305 Guest
    I want know for what is the npdrm debug option in a qa ps3? I have the same error number in the menu when i want to play a deactivate ps3 game. There is a option to deactivate it but nothing happen. I think that the qa option in the ps3 not working properly.

GotNoUsername Guest

Will the recent PNDRM Tools help?

Hi, will the Tools like http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/g...stom-firmware/

Help us to use direct loaded files from the sony server like in the list at http://www.ps4news.com/forums/playst...ead-64977.html in CFW like the "FFVII".pkg

Is this possible ? and is someone capable of explaining how

If it works I would like to write a noob friendly tutorial but who is better suited for it than a Noob ^^

Thx a lot guys

Page 11 of 919 First ... 1011122161111511 ... Last