Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3MFW Builder v0.2 for PS3 Modified Firmware is Released

ps3hen Guest
    Yeah Sony did that on purpose, I think from 3.60+ (maybe 3.56+ but I haven't tested 3.56) Sony removed the ability to handle "type:x-xmb/xmlpackagefolder" from the CEX explore_plugin.sprx. That's why you can't put install package files in the category_game.xml and have it work on 3.60+ using only retail sprx files.

technodon Guest
    problem solved. going to release my first firmware!

dumper Guest

Question Help with PS3MFW 0.2.1

I need help with making my own firmware on PS3MFW V0.2.1. I keep getting this error

FATAL ERROR: Could not unpkg file dev_flash_000.tar.aa.2010_11_27_051337: child process exited abnormally

From what I read it says i do not have the keys installed but I have put them in the extracted folder on my desktop and in ps3keys folder in C:user\mycomputer\ps3keys and Im still getting error. This rar file did not come with an Activetcl app do you still need it for this version of PS3MFW.

If anyone has a complete version of this with all files needed please upload or give me some help to solve the problem i'm having. I ran PS3MFW V1 and had no problems but I need the option to allow update with broken blu ray drive because mine is broken and I need to remarry it and I can not do it running Kmeaw 3.55

I merged this into our ongoing thread for discussion, some versions and the GITs are posted in the main article if it helps as well.

geeklogik Guest
    hey guys do you have a mac version, can't find any working links

Not sure if the MAC version has been kept up with the Win32 one offhand as I don't follow OSX stuff myself, however, here is a link to the v0.1 MAC version I reuploaded for the moment:

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/N1...FW_0.1-mac.rar

bitsbubba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dumper View Post
    From what I read it says i do not have the keys installed but I have put them in the extracted folder on my desktop and in ps3keys folder in C:user\mycomputer\ps3keys and Im still getting error.
    Does the version you're using have the settings (languages) options? If so you need to click on settings and choose the ps3keys location

outlaw954 Guest
    yo i'm new to this i just wanna take my playstation 3 out of demonstration mode and keep it out of it for good because i cant do anything but play games please help me somebody i need it to be back to normal

DSwizzy145 Guest
    does this have any xmb file manager .tcl type files by any chance or could implement them manually without installer? Thanks if so!

mullac998 Guest

Big Grin PS3 4.25 Keys Now Available for Modified Firmware (MFW) Builder

Following up on the previous PS3 MFW TCL Scripts and Patch_Registory, here you go people I want you to be happy so these are the PS3 4.25 Keys for use on the PlayStation 3 homebrew Modified Firmware (MFW) Builder application.

According to Asure HERE these PS3 4.25 Keys for MFW Builder are fake, so anyone examining them do so with a grain of salt.

Download: PS3 4.25 Keys for Modified Firmware (MFW) Builder / PS3 4.25 Keys for Modified Firmware (MFW) Builder (Mirror) / PS3 4.25 Keys for Modified Firmware (MFW) Builder (Mirror #2) / KeyMEGAPACK.rar by unknown

This way you will not have to rely on commercial CFW which may contain hidden DRM / ReDRM schemes nor will you have to download 170+ MB files unnecessarily... you can simply make your own PS3 4.25 Modified Firmware with whichever options you choose to include!

Enjoy!

Make sure this get front page on this site

[imglink=http://www.ps4news.com/images/ps3-4-25-keys-now-available-for-modified-firmware-mfw-builder-32789-1.jpg|PS3 4.25 Keys Now Available for Modified Firmware (MFW) Builder]http://www.ps4news.com/images.php?sm=1&f=ps3-4-25-keys-now-available-for-modified-firmware-mfw-builder-32789-1.jpg&w=500&h=400[/imglink]
    More PlayStation 3 News...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast