Following up on PS3 CFW CEX ARCH 4.55 Build RC2 and their CFW ARCH 4.55 Build RC1-[noBD-Version], today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have returned with PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.60 Version No-Spoof Build RC1 for Custom Firmware users with details below.
Download: CFW CEX 4.60 ARCH build RC1 NO SPOOF.rar / CFW CEX 4.60 ARCH build RC1 NO SPOOF.rar (Mirror)
MD5 Hash: C48EF5806B6FA8757D84F1DBCBEA0765
To quote, roughly translated: PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.60 Version No-Spoof Build RC1
Features Build RC1:
- Made out of 4.60 ofw
- Option install_package_file and app_home and are in a stealth folder named PlayStation 3
- Patch reactpsn (use latest version)
- Supports InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature
- Supports Remote Play
- Patch lv0 to disable CoreOS ECDSA checking
- Patch lv2 to add peek & poke support
- Patch lv1 to disable lv2 protection
- It can run games signed with keys 4.60 (original backup game)
- Can be updated over any CFW 4.x or 3.x or Official 3.55 max.
- Patch no BT & BD
- RSOD bypass
- This CFW is stable
- Patch compatibility PSP / PS2 / PS1 remaster or Mini
- QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was QA on 3.55
- Possibility of downgrade with CFW downgrader
- Compatible with any model PS3 (fat or slim)
Note: It is better to install the CFW from recovery mode.
More PlayStation 3 News...
arch you are the best
Does this support broken blue ray drive payloads?
Soo I just installed 4.60 ARCH cfw. When I try to launch my game (even from disk) I get this FFFFFFFF error. Wtf is that? Never seen that before...
Here comes help , install other CFW , all 4.60cfw are buggy.
I just installed this over Habib's, seems to be really better in terms of looks of a CFW.
i didn't test the online yet but some issues still remains the same for Fat Ps3 users.
The blackscreen with multiman still there seems to me like all 4.60 cfw's have this issue with Fat devices.. but something that changed for me was ability to play some games that weren't running on habib's.
I'm using Gamesonic manager which solve the problem with black screen also some games needs to be on internal drive in order to run.
Does the SEN enabler works on 4.55 cfw?
PSN tested no problem so far although nothing improved for fat devices.
still no online gaming and getting errors after updates (80010038, FFFFFFFF)
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?