07-26-2013 #61DMagic1 Guest
"Patch Cinavia (protection removed)"
I assume that doesn't apply to movies on disc?
07-27-2013 #62Goooooland Guest
articbudu normally you can install over the XMB or recovery menu, but if you have an error, will go through 3.55.
DMagic1 the engraved discs must operate from the moment you blew up the anti copy protection.
07-27-2013 #63lucasrr Guest
07-28-2013 #64elser1 Guest
man i really gotta update from 3.55. think i'll wait for the next rebug
07-29-2013 #65Taufik Guest
That's right, ARCH can not be installed more than 3.55, structure looks ok, but if you can put it, partially frozen file exists in the system.
07-30-2013 #66emulation Guest
Cinavia Protection is not removed. I did a test with the movie Parker... and after 20mins the protection shows me the message in the screen.
07-30-2013 #67Goooooland Guest
no, it is necessary that you said. Because we tested on BD engraved (not original comics like you did). The patch Cinavia is not removed if it puts a message after 3 minutes of film. The principle of patch Cinavia is able to play AVI / MKV etc... or blu-ray disc engraved (anti copy protection skipped).
Files Cinavia patch are:
videoplayer_util.sprx (version dex 4.30)
videoplayer_plugin.sprx (version dex 4.30)
videoeditor_plugin.sprx (version dex 4.30)
But the bdp_plugin.sprx file has never been supported on any existing CFW! This explains to you that the patch cinanvia is only a partial patch to read engraved video or video encoded AVI / MV or other format and not Blu-Ray or DVD originals that have DRM in them cinavia since the bdp_plugin.sprx is not patched.
In this case, it means that aunun patch Cinavia is therefore not functional if you share your principles.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Cinavia Remover Tools RC1 by ARCH for PS3 CFW (CEX) 4.3X / 4.XX
Following up on their previous release, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have released Cinavia Remover Tools RC1 followed by RC2 (unreleased) and RC3 for all PS3 CFW (CEX) 4.3X / 4.XX Custom Firmware.
Download: CINAVIA_tools_Remover-RC1.pkg / Cinavia tools Remover-RC3.pkg
To quote, roughly translated: Here is a homebrew that will allow you to remove DRM protection Cinavia as simply as possible and it will also allow you to restore the Cinavia DRM protection if you want.
So, no need to include this function in a CFW with this homebrew to do it for you quickly.
- Removes DRM Cinavia protection and restoration allows it if you wish.
- Compatible CFW [CEX] 4.30 / 4.31 / 4.40 / 4.41 / 4.46
- Not compatible Cobra CFW / CFW DEX / D-REX
- Copy the package to a USB drive formatted in fat32
- Connect the device to the console and install the package via "install_package_file"
- Then run the homebrew from this icon in the game column of XMB
- Choose from the main menu: Remove or Restore Cinavia DRM Protection
- Then confirm again your choice and follow the instructions. (Basically always put YES to restart the console)
- Removes DRM Cinavia protection and restoration allows it if you wish
- Added compatibility for CFW's 4.50 and 4.53 CEX
Compatible: CFW 4.4x / 4.5x CEX (not compatible CFW cobra edition or DEX)
Hi all, here is an update build RC3 for CINAVIA Tools remover. This little homebrew will allow you to enable or disable the cinavia DRM protection. It is just convenient and easy to use for users of the different CFW 4.xx CEX available on the web.
- To enable / disable the Cinavia DRM protection quickly
- Installation directory: dev_hdd0/game/CINAVIA00
- Compatible CFW CEX 4.41 / 4.46 / 4.50 / 4.53 / 4.55 (also compatible CFW Rebug Lite and REX)
- Add support CFW CEX 4.55
The Rebug compatibility also allows you to reactivate the function Cinavia DRM because BD playback is not 100% when the protection is disabled. That's why I said that this little work under CFW 4.46 Rebug or Lite. Enjoy!
STP-Team / ARCH
More PlayStation 3 News...
08-06-2013 #69emulation Guest
That program will not remove the cinavia protection from BD only in ripped videos. so is exactly the same thing that habib did a few days ago with his last CFW release.
08-07-2013 #70Goooooland Guest
it works for video files AVI MKV etc ... The engraved BD does not work. It is normal that will be like this.