PS3 CFW ARCH 4.31 v2.04 MO_oD by Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH Out
Following up on their previous release, today French developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH have released a PS3 CFW ARCH 4.31 v2.04 MO_oD update with details below.
Download: PS3 CFW ARCH 4.31 v2.04 MO_oD / PS3 CFW ARCH 4.31 v2.04 MO_oD (Mirror)
MD5 Hash: 7A5F23CFDBFEC8111A1C28E5BC1F127C
To quote, roughly translated: Update CFW ARCH 4.31 M0_od v2.04, based on a firmware 4.31 official (no spoof). This release brings a lot of characteristics and novelties, both performance and stability, by its ease of use! Thanks to the Dev MiralaTijera for the recent release of its tools.
In this update the XMB menu has completely changed to make it more fluid, friendly with quick access for content accessible ps3 since Internet.
- compatibility Blu - Ray enhanced emulation
- modified CoreOS / add liblv2dbg_for_dex.sprx patched for cex version 4.31
- modified XML on almost all categories
- BCR modified
- replacement of warning against the risks of epilepsy replaced by a custom message
- compatibility ps3 with non-corrected service
- Qa flag menu supported
- function OtheroS
- mmSS drive (multiman SingStar replacement available for download from the spt-Market / category homebrew manager)
- Patch cinavia
- Alphabetical by_Exeedy
Quick access to the sites and pages Webs favorite since the XMB
- News PS3 en
- NewsPS3 World Wide
- Youtube Videos Youtube Music Converter audio/video
SPT-Team Homebrew Market
Download of the latest CFW OFW in date RAR/ZIP files recording on Dev_USB00x.
- 'Update' homebrew the icon indicates the version of the files PKG package record on Dev_USB00x
- 'Update' backups managers the icon indicates the version of the files PKG package Dev_USB00x recording
- 'Update' emulators the icon indicates the version of the files PKG package > recording on Dev_USB00x.
Download theme PlayStation 3 (P3T)
- The icon displays a preview of the files P3T theme registration in Dev_hdd0heme
Download theme multiMAN (THMS)
- The icon displays a preview of the theme files THM Dev_USB00x. recording
Package PS3/PSN Manager
- Installation/removal of the PS3/PSN packages downloaded.
- Add: "Title Store Preview (InGame) / Title Store Preview (Store) in the category PSN.
Finally, from Mistawes: To make the TV category appear: Create a folder BCET00001 at "hdd0/game/" and leave it empty. So it should look like "hdd0/game/BCET00001". Then you'll see the icon.. After that you can use channel creator and add the links to all the sites you wanna browse from there.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Hi all, Thank you for posting the news.
Multiman version singstar replacement works on 4.31 version of Rogero CFW to be released shortly. (contenID NPEA00374 / replacement BLES80688 SingStar as does "install_package_file" replacement)
xstationbr => This is because the Portuguese language is not fully supported. The languages available are: English / French / Italian / Spanish / Russian / Japanese / Chinese / Deutch /
A patch will be made to the Portuguese language and other package version.
bombfist20 => no jailbreak 4.31.
this can be installed on ofw 4.31 ?
Last edited by stedman; 03-21-2013 at 02:22 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PS3 CFW ARCH 4.41 v1.01 with Cinavia Patch by Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH
Following up on their previous release, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have released PS3 CFW CEX ARCH 4.41 v1.01 with a Cinavia patch with details below.
Download: CFW CEX 4.41 ARCH v1.01.rar (195.06 MB)
MD5 Hash: C46AD5C14C115AE02E6D0621EB4B2E83
To quote, roughly translated: CFW 4.41 CEX ARCH v1.01 [No Spoof] & [BDEMU] & [Compatible ReactPSN v2.26] & [Remove Cinavia DRM]
This CFW is created on the basis of the official 4.41 so no spoof. This CFW will not install on a console PS3 official firmware higher than 3.55!
- Removing DRM protection Cinavia Laughing
- Added Alphabetical By XMB_Exeedy
- Improved system stability
Update my class network:
- Download homebrew tools: adding various homebrew and most importantly, my version PSID Patcher VidZone Replacement (it is a good protection against the most Banishment for those who use it)
- Theme mmSingStar: Added 11 themes for PKG Multiman SingStar Replacement
- CFW Overwrite version (overwrites all CFW's CEX existing 3.+ or 4.+)
- Compatible downgrade using a PUP downgrader (such as 4.25 to 3.55)
- Support OtherOS compatible
- Qa-Flag Menu supported
- Support Rebug Toolbox v1.04 for ECX
- Support for PS3 options having suffered a downgrade by smart flasher type E3 or other...
- Change HDD support (swap disc)
- Compatible PS3 drive Blu-ray out of service (should that drive even if it is out of service is still connected to the console)
- BDEMU full activated (use a backup manager last generation, Multiman v04.40.00 BASE or Multiman Singstar basis)
- No. Spoof connection SEN (pay attention to the risk of banishment)
Class added in Network and updated for this version 4.41: NAVI-Quick-Web
- Google Search / google video / youtube music / youtube video
- U.S. Website: psx stage / ps3hax / ps3news
- Ps3ita / elotrolado (EOL) / brewology
- Spt-team blog
- Game news
Homebrew Backup Manager
- Multiman 4.xx / IrisManager / Multiman SingStar replacement 4.xx
- Section download homebrew tools (PSID Patch, RetroArch version spoofer 2.3, OpenPS3FTP, etc ...)
- 22 themes available in fixed or dynamic in the last released
Theme THM Multiman SingStar (Note: only one theme is available for the moment, that 'of BO2, I did not Have the time to do at the moment)
- Remove all DVD/BD games PS3 Blu-ray drive!
- Note: if you have never enabled the QA-Flag menu and you want to have this active menu on a CFW 4.xx. It will be necessary to pass part a Kmeaw CFW3.55 to activate it by launching the package: toggle-qa.rar (ps3-solution-pour-tous.doomby.com/medias/files/toggle-qa.rar). If you are not interested in this menu, then follow the tutorial below.
- Download and unzip the archive: CFW 4.41 CEX ARCH v1.01 (linked above)
- Copy / paste this PS3 folder in archive on a USB drive formatted in fat32
- Connect the stick to the console and make you the menu ' settings / system update / update not storage / and follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- Note 2: go through the Recovery (option 6) mode if you have a problem to install the CFW by the XMB menu.
Procedure to Downgrade to 3.55:
- Download and unzip this archive: CFW Downgrader 4.25 to 3.55 (http://www.filefactory.com/file/6tj9...Downgrader_rar)
- Copy / paste the PS3 folder on a USB stick formatted in fat32
- Connect the stick to the console and install CFW downgrade via the parameter menu / system update / update by storage
- Install and run the package: toggle-qa.rar (linked above)
- Once done, place you on 'Network' in the 'settings' menu and display the QA-flag menu using the following button combo:
- Holding all keys: L2 + L1 + L3 + R3 + R1 + R2 + D-pad BAS
- After that, turn off the console and back in Recovery mode and install CFW 3.55 Kmeaw or the official 3.55 by option mode Recovery
6 (links: 3.55 Kmeaw / 3.55 official)
Downloads Manager compatible CFW 4.41:
Download: multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE (20130502).zip / MMSS-[BASE]-[CEX]-[CFW4.xx]-BASE.rar / Mirror by SPT-Team
Big THX to my friends for testing!
More PlayStation 3 News...
both of you the answer is already answered here many time... but it look like you cannot see and ask the same question again and again..
i help you here ...answer of your question is yes just download and install and have fun..
maybe this give you some lesson ..
They sound like trolls to me or just can't read, asking the same question over and over.
Video: PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.41 v2.00 Final and 4.46 Spoof Demo
Following up on their previous revision, French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have released PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.41 v2.00 Final alongside a video of their homebrew ARCH Updater with 4.46 Spoof for ARCH CFW 4.4x users with details below.
Download: PS3 CFW CEX 4.41 ARCH v2.00 [FINAL VERSION].rar
CFW-CEX-4.41-ARCH-v2.00-FINAL-PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5 Hash: A6B83F895D67AC448FD446CCD57F0AE1
To quote, roughly translated: CFW 4.41 CEX ARCH v2.00 [FINAL] [No Spoof] & [BDEMU] & [Compatible ReactPSN v2.26] & [Remove Cinavia DRM]
This CFW is created on the basis of the official 4.41 so not spoof (4.46 spoof but is available for those who want to connect to PSN at your own risk as regards the ban by Sony). This CFW does not install on a PS3 console official firmware above 3.55!
Add update v2.00 [Final]
- Adding CAxx.cer Version 4.46 files (improves compatibility for playing backups of games).
- Fixed black screen when launching games or PSP Minis Remater
- Various modifications of the XMB via the BCR or XML files.
Known bug (this bug does not appear on all consoles, only some models can meet) when the console is switched on using the PS button on the controller, the controller is not recognized. In this case, it must then hold the PS button on the controller to off flashing red lights, then again press the PS button to connect the joystick. The controller will be connected without using the USB cable.
Note: This bug can be corrected via our "Homebrew ARCH RCx" without reinstalling the CFW course provided to find where it came from.
You see the CFW in action in this video with the use of Homebrew ARCH Updater RC5 which offers the 4.46 spoof and various significant options:
More PlayStation 3 News...
This is cool. Seems kind of cool but a bit complicated. I hope I can use the mode with DEX.
Last edited by warfan118; 07-01-2013 at 08:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
can i install this on rogero cfw 4.41? do i need to downgrade first?
Video: PS3 CFW 4.46 CEX ARCH Build A01 Demo is Now Available
Following up on their previous revision, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have released PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 alongside a demonstration video with details below.
Download: CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 / CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 (Mirror) / CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 (Mirror #2) / CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 (Mirror #3) / CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 (Mirror #4)
PUP MD5: 6F6FFE700F69D6251E9A11EBC43454D0
To quote, roughly translated: Team SPT finally released the CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 based on the Official firmware 4.46.
- Compatible ReActPSN v2.26
- Patched Peek / Poke
- RSoD bybass
- Patch Cinavia (protection removed)
- Compatible with all original backup PS3 games
- BD Emulation is OK
- Support downgrade downgrade PUP by 4.25 to 3.55 Rebug or 999 or other (better to activate the menu QA flag first before installing the CFW)
- Compatible Mini PSX / PS2 or Remaster Mini / Mini or PSP Remaster
- Compatible with PS3 Blu-ray off (note: the reader must still be connected even if it is off).
- LV0 patch to disable the check in ecdsa CoreOS
- Installing from 3.55 or any CFW 3.xx or 4.xx
- Compatible PS3 system has undergone a downgrade by a flash chip or dongle
- Access to SEN ok (at your own risk)
- Support QA menu flag if previously activated with toggle QA.
- Various modifications of the XMB (RCO / XML Multilanguage)
- Update the "Homebrew Tools" section (all the latest homebrew is rested 19 total)
- Update the "Homebrew Manager" (includes all the latest versions of backup Manager)
- Adding: Twitter Facebook connection and connection
Video that shows the modified classes and the use of ARCH Updater package RC6:
- Nothing in the BD player console!
- Do not install on a ps3 official firmware higher than 3.55!
- Installing from the XMB or Recovery Mode (recovery option / 6)
- It is strongly recommended to activate the menu QA flag from a CFW 3.55 Kmeaw or else if you've never done before (package: ps3-solution-pour-tous.doomby.com/medias/files/toggle-qa.rar)
- Update your manager in compatibility payload 4.46
- If you encounter a 800xxxxxxx error during installation, downgrade to 3.55 to go up on the 4.46 CFW.
By Team-SPT / ARCH
Thank you to the Beta tester! Thank you to Playgame6989 for its support.
ARCH Updater / Customizer package RC6:
ARCH Updater / Customizer package RC7:
Update RC7 - add the 3 versions (4.40 / 4.41 / 4.46) of Control Fan Utility v1.9.1 by Baxalo
Note: Delete the old version before installing the new one.
More PlayStation 3 News...