Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links!

Cool PS3 Original EBOOT.BIN / PARAM.SFO Files Repository

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone, This thread is dedicated to PS3 games original files like eboot.bin, param.sfo,etc. These files are needed to play games on PS3 4.xx CFW and to play games which have 1.00+ patches. Links are listed below alphabetically:

[Register or Login to view code]

Cheers
    Last edited by PS4 News; 11-12-2014 at 10:21 PM Reason: Updated for November, 2014

This thread is open now. if any one has original files to share you can pm the links to me, i will add them to main page or you can just post them here.
    Last edited by PS3GAMER20111; 11-04-2012 at 11:35 AM

Can you upload FIFA 13 duplex release original files?

i need them so bad for 1.03 update.
    Last edited by PS3GAMER20111; 11-09-2012 at 01:56 PM

Done as requested.

Do u have the original files from Fifa 13, infamous 2, Silent Hill HD Collection, crysis 2, lollipop chainsaw, prince of persia trilogy hd, The Cursed Crusade, virtua tenis 4, god of war origins.. and param of resident evil 6??

Sry for the super request, have problems with that games cause i have cfw 4.30 and always give me some error when i load the game, i think that is cause all my games are patched for cfw 3.55, anyway, i hope someone help me here, TY!

Can someone upload Sleeping Dogs (US)? Thanks.

hi guys i am looking for: Hasbro Family Game Night Vol.3 BLUS30578 original eboot & sfo? any takers? thx

Hi, have someone pls the original eboot und param for Batman Arkham city Game of the Year edition BLUS30978 ?

Hello!

Could someone please upload the original EBOOT.bin of Little Big Planet 2 - Special Edition?

Thanks...

Hi! Could one of the moderators please remove the Dark Souls Limited Edition EUR link? This does not contain the original EBOOT. It is actually a dev debug EBOOT. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast