Multimedia = BV
Tool = AP
Homebrew = AT
Games = HG
Installer = CB
PlayStation Network = HM
AVCHD Movies = AM
Mount Games = AV
what's all the abreviations mean and stand for?
Following up on his previous revisions, today German PlayStation 3 developer IcEmAn (aka IcEmAn2012) has made available Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB Mod v02.01.00 Ice Edition with details outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: 16 hours I have worked, here is the XMB MOD for the new Rebug 4.30.2 CFW !!!
Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB MOD v02.01.00 (ICE Edition)
- DE Language (PAL / NTSC)
- Base Installer 1.5
- (German): v02.01.00L - Download: iceman-modz.org/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=16
- (English (UK)): v02.01.00 - Download: iceman-modz.org/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=19
- Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB MOD (ICE Edition) Extra Content - Download: http://www.share-online.biz/dl/P6SSDZJM3JG
- Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB (REX Edition) Original XMB Installer - Download: iceman-modz.org/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=18
1. Install Rebug CFW 4.30.2 REX Edition on XMB
2. Point Rebug / Retail mode on and remove all the XMB Mods
3. Install Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB MOD v02.01.00 (ICE Edition)
4. Install the appropriate homebrew PKGs (download browser)
More PlayStation 3 News...
please upload Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB MOD v02.01.00 (ICE Edition) english to another host cause i can't download from share-online.biz
Following up on their previous Rebug PS3 CFW XMB Mod, today German PlayStation 3 developer mitsimatsimoto has released a Rebug REX Gold 4.21.2 jMB XMB Mod for CEX and DEX consoles alongside a video of it in action below.
To quote, roughly translated: Community member mitsimatsimoto (aka haxxxen) present his own REBUG REX Gold 4.21.2 jMB XMB MOD exclusive!
- XMB MOD Installer: iceman-modz.org/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=21
- Original XMB Installer: iceman-modz.org/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=20
MB XMB modifications:
- Yellow dynamic Rebug Scorpion
- PSX Cold Boot Sound
- Epilepsy Warnug -> REX 4.21.2 JMB Modded [CEX TARGET] / [DEX TARGET] in Full DEX fashion
- GoldWave by Glowball
- icontex.qrc by hades demo JFW 3:56
- XMB and ingame Icons of the JFW 3:56
- Game Boat, CEX DEX scorpion logo by Rebug
- pseudo retail PKG patch
- Users with friends online folder (all the important functions Friends)
- photo -> Plugins (for all tools / homebrew how PS3Temp, toolbox, and FixPermission reactPSN)
- Music -> PSN games and> Multimedia with all photo, music
- Video Video Features - TV -> Retro with emulators and Iris Manager for PSX isos, Game -> Manager with Game Data Manager folder with content match data, PS3, PS2, minis store data, trophies and category for Multiman and Code Unique, Network -> PS3 Loader for all directly Boat Packages, lastgame5 Mount Packages and PS2Classic Packages, PSN -> Online Services green icon, browser, PSN Content folder with PSN login, and PSN Store, Friends -> Visor with Install PKG modification and XMB modified Manager Plus
- 2 new avatars (see Iceman) Ingame XMB only 3 categories, Quick View (Game category with the backup managers and ingame Game features, plugins and settings (screenshot) also available)
- own XMB browse sounds of a Little Big Planet Theme
1. First Install Rebug CFW 4.21.2 [REX EDITION] on XMB
2. Second put Rebug / RETAIL mode on and remove all the XMB Mods
3. Third Install REX Gold 4.21.2 JMB XMB MOD
Finally, from SONY BLACK aka (GOD_Diablo) comes a guide (via nextgenupdate.com/forums/playstation-3-mods-cheats-customization/646594-tut-change-psn-color-red-rebug-cfws.html) on how to change the PSN color of Rebug CFW, as follows:
Today I tell you guys how to chance the red psn icon on Rebug cfws. you can chance it to any color you want. you can use it on rogeros standard blue psn icon to. First you will need this tools: https://mega.co.nz/#!UlkDCAZB!YeJwWx...aIqz_q16DKqK9U
For pc/laptop and ps3. you can use any another tools with the same performs. for edit the icon i'm using photoshop. Can't put a download link because its warez. you will need a photo/graphic tool on pc to chance the color.. now lets start.
IMPORTANT!!! MAKE BACKUP ALL TIME
1- enable on MultiMan Whrite Access to /dev_flash
2- connect your ps3 to pc/laptop.
3- move to /dev_blind > vsh > resource > xmb_plugin_normal.rco < and copy to desktop.
4- start rcomagegui.exe and use this setting and dump
5- cut “tex_psn.gim” and past on “GimConv” and start GimConv.exe
6- open cmd.exe
7- move on cmd.exe to GimConv > tex_psn.gim and command: gimconv tex_psn.gim -o tex_psn.png
8- edit the color and save it as “tex_psn.png”.
9- back to cmd.exe and command: gimconv tex_psn.png -o tex_psn.gim
10- cut “tex_psn.gim” and past on “Images”.
11- start rcomagegui.exe and use this setting and compile
12- copy “xmb_plugin_normal.rco” back.
13- restart ps3 and get happy
14- USE IT WITH OWN RISK!!! IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE/BRICK OR ELSE!!!
Credits:ZiNgA BuRgA, Ac_K and SONY
More PlayStation 3 News...
its pretty easy to do this all yourselves you no, would take you about 3days - 1 week to learn.. then think about it you could custom make your own... i must upload some pics of mynes and show you what i mean
Following up on his previous release, today German PlayStation 3 developer IcEmAn (aka IcEmAn2012) has made available a PS3 Infoboot Remover (HG) [4.46] homebrew application for Custom Firmware 4.46 with details below.
Download: PS3 Infoboot Remover (HG) [4.46]
To quote, roughly translated:
Infoboot Remover [4.46]
Remove the photosensitive epilepsy warning screen (Installer for 4.46 CEX (German/English))
More PlayStation 3 News...
Will this work on other CFWs? Like Rebug 4.21.2 REX? Its just 1 file but I dont know how sensitive that file is?
Like Coldboots can be swapped for different firmwares so can this file also be swapped?
Is this Infoboot Remover 4.46 only for 4.46 or will it work on lower firmwares like 4.21 rex?
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?