Whats the rar password?
thanks it works on cfw 4.31 rogero
PS3 Screenshot and Background Music Playback Plugin By Mysis Out
Following up on the previous updates, PlayStation 3 developer Mysis has now made available a PS3 Screenshot and BGM Playback (and Source Code) Plugin with details below.
Download: ssht_bgmenable_prx.rar / ssht_bgmenable_prx(2).rar (Mirror) / EP9000-NPEF00080_00-HDDGAME000000000.pkg (Stealth PKG by LilTunechi25)
To quote: Do you have an idea for how to improve the PlayStation experience? (share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/all-game-titles-on-psn-should-have-screenshots/) - quote Playstation.Blog.Share
All game titles on PSN should have screenshots - In game music for ALL titles (share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/in-game-music-for-all-titles/)
1) Compile yourself the PRX / or use the sample in debug folder
2) Add it to mylist.txt in PRXLOADER
3) Start PRXLOADER, if successfully loaded you'll get a notification in XMB: "PRX got loaded."
4) Start your game, press the PS-Button to see "XMB In-game"
5) Press SELECT for around 2-3 seconds to enable Screenshots+BGM Playback (you'll get notificed once enabled)
6) have fun taking Screenshots and listening to your own music while gaming!
- "Save Screenshot" becomes visible in XMB "Photo"-Column
- Select your MP3 files from "Music"-Column for playback.
How it works:
- "getNIDfunc" here gets required OPDs/Exports from VSH and makes them callable from our PRX.
- No need for VSH patches anymore (and its kind of generic in firmware version, supported PRXLoader versions)
- No need for a lib
- Source included
Note: You can contribute as well, any info about Exports/Procs of VSH would help a lot - just as syscall table (psdevwiki.com/ps3/VSH#Exports).
Only tested on 4.46 Rebug REX so far...
More PlayStation 3 News...
please help.. where do i find the mylist.txt file, i installed PRX in the ps3 but can't find it in the HDD?
can i screenshot from cfw 3.55?
thanks it works