Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    resident evil operation raccoon city?

Sponsored Links
    keep up the good good work, hope 2 see more tb pkg and please resistance 3

It seems they are tired or made enough money from dongles. I'm waiting for new eboots for a week or two, then sell the dongle.

hello Guys... i downloaded the GAME OF THRONES (vimito) and change the Eboot and all, but still getting eror that the game can not upload... is it because i use not the latest version of TB? is it need to be on the 2.7V in order that game of thrones will run?

mine i think is 2.62/3 Version (can't remember)

it needs the following setup: TB CFW v2, update 2.7+ so you're right.. dl the 2.7 and update the dongle.

i would delete the game from your hdd and copy it again after updating.. just in case of another error

Quote Originally Posted by ollio View Post
    resident evil operation raccoon city?
    Yea waiting on that one too

Keep up the great work. can I request an eboot fix for Rocksmith please?

ok... help me out here: so NO new releases for games (will it be suitable with the old one as well?)

I highly doubt that they would release something like USB dongle to play 3.6x+ game, since DEX conversion method can already do the thing.

Imagine, with a little more tweaks on DEX console, we can play all 3.6x+ games without waiting for a patch. Isn't that gorgeous?

Stick Out Tongue

I have a lot of True blue games patched... How do i run it with rogero cfw?

Or do i have to re download those games?

Thanks in advance for the help

Sponsored Links
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!