PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Stick Out Tongue

TrueBlue is about to die. Hackers are cracking the device and new open CFW is coming soon.

Good news!!! PARADOX, BORG and EZ can kiss my a$$.

Arrow New PS3 TB / JB2 EBOOTs for 6/4/2012

Downloading Max Payne 3 EBOOT, hope it will work & i'll check back for more EBOOTS.

Tested!!! Both working!!!

MAX PAYNE 3, baby! Get them painkillers ready!!!

i can believe!!! the RESISTANCE 3 is a year with no hack still, wao... wait for ghost reason and spiderman edge of time

Thanks for the new patch Admin

I wonder when they are gonna release patch for No More Heroes Red Zone Edition and Idolmaster Gravure For You series

my max payne 3 I just get to the installation of play comes to 6.4% and then comes an error that the game files are corrupted why ?

Big Grin

get the version of max payne EUR of duplex and works great

i can't find a proper torrent for max payne 3... someone can tell me (even in private message) how to get a good link?

Never mind!!! sorry, found 1 of VIMITO version... hope it's working with the Fix... Someone can confirm this?
    Last edited by roeykarou; 06-05-2012 at 06:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i first had the vimito version don't work on internal or external hdd. downloaded the duplex version and it works like a charm. so i would not download the vimito version and look for the duplex version. also see that you TB is updated to v2.7.

Quote Originally Posted by carlostete View Post
    i can believe!!! the RESISTANCE 3 is a year with no hack still, wao... wait for ghost reason and spiderman edge of time
    yes it sucks, i also waited very long, but i don't think there will come one because its taking to long, so i now bought the fake BR disc from china and it works.
    Last edited by droopster; 06-05-2012 at 07:02 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3878878889 ... LastLast