Whoa! Vey nice! Good work
i am waiting for naruto: ninja generations, resident evil: o r city, ninja gaiden 3 eboots. hoping to hear soon.
Hi, how you fix tb eboots?
You can't, you will have to wait for TB team or someone else to fix them.
Ok will try later will let you guys know.
Inverted it just now. This time it gave me error 80010007 instead the before error 80010017.
Still didnt work for me.
Well 80010007 is basicly "cannot decrypt"-message so usually mean that the game is wrongly patched (or hasnt been patched at all with the correct TB game patch). This is a "much better" error message as it basicly means that your TB should be working and it read the game files without errors but failed to decrypt it.
So if you either dumped the game yourself or got it online:
- try manually repatching the game again with the correct individual patch.
And make sure to keep the original files as well (there is a whole bunch of reason why you should keep em).
General tips on using TB:
- On bootup its lights red for the first 20-30 seconds at least and then turns green.
- Always boot with TB in the "primary" usb port (aka the right one on a slim).
- Always boot with just the TB dongle in the port (aka wait untill after bootup to hook up external hdd, usb sticks etc).
- Good idea to turn off the power completely when shutting down the ps3 (aka unhook the power cable or switch off on wall socket).
- If your ps3 completely denies to boot .. try booting without the TB dongle and after you enter the ps3 menu insert the dongle and reboot without unplugging the power).
Note that this isnt "the rules" but just general advise from experience.
Always boot with TB in the "primary" usb port (aka the right one on a slim).
you mean the left one, the first port is on the left
I have my TB in the right usb port on my slim and my external hdd connected to the left port at all times so also on booting. I updated my 3.55 Kmeaw straight to TB CFWv2 from xmb, so not through recovery/factory mode whatsoever.
Until now all games I tried run flawless so in your case I guess it's either like TheDevil said a bad patch or maybe a bad dongle