Whoa! Vey nice! Good work
Whoa! Vey nice! Good work
-yes the tb dongle goes from red to green. So green when running ps3 or booted to xmb.
-left on my ps3 slim is my tb dongle. Right port is my external hdd
i am waiting for naruto: ninja generations, resident evil: o r city, ninja gaiden 3 eboots. hoping to hear soon.
Hi, how you fix tb eboots?
You can't, you will have to wait for TB team or someone else to fix them.
try to invert it
Ok will try later will let you guys know.
Inverted it just now. This time it gave me error 80010007 instead the before error 80010017.
Still didnt work for me.
Well 80010007 is basicly "cannot decrypt"-message so usually mean that the game is wrongly patched (or hasnt been patched at all with the correct TB game patch). This is a "much better" error message as it basicly means that your TB should be working and it read the game files without errors but failed to decrypt it.
So if you either dumped the game yourself or got it online:
- try manually repatching the game again with the correct individual patch.
And make sure to keep the original files as well (there is a whole bunch of reason why you should keep em).
General tips on using TB:
- On bootup its lights red for the first 20-30 seconds at least and then turns green.
- Always boot with TB in the "primary" usb port (aka the right one on a slim).
- Always boot with just the TB dongle in the port (aka wait untill after bootup to hook up external hdd, usb sticks etc).
- Good idea to turn off the power completely when shutting down the ps3 (aka unhook the power cable or switch off on wall socket).
- If your ps3 completely denies to boot .. try booting without the TB dongle and after you enter the ps3 menu insert the dongle and reboot without unplugging the power).
Note that this isnt "the rules" but just general advise from experience.
Always boot with TB in the "primary" usb port (aka the right one on a slim).
you mean the left one, the first port is on the left
I have my TB in the right usb port on my slim and my external hdd connected to the left port at all times so also on booting. I updated my 3.55 Kmeaw straight to TB CFWv2 from xmb, so not through recovery/factory mode whatsoever.
Until now all games I tried run flawless so in your case I guess it's either like TheDevil said a bad patch or maybe a bad dongle
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates