Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Feel free to forget them, pal

Quote Originally Posted by bonscot View Post
    farrkkkk i wish i was japanese so i could say theres another game i could play arrgh *jealous*
    What are you talking about, bonscot? This game is released in english too from days and days. The jap version is exactly the same, expecially if we talk about a fighting game, jap TB users play with it haha.
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 04-11-2012 at 10:54 PM

Sponsored Links
    ahahaha yeahhh i know i was just being silly.. just ROOOOOOOLLLY desperate for a new TB game to come out arrgh!

Smile gundam UC freeze

i have gundam uc working.. but after i finish 1 chapter, the game some times freeze... after restart console the game working again... but when i finish next chapter that freeze again, is there some thing wrong with my console, or the game ?

any one can help me please?? thanks

Are you using the "Select + X" method on multiMAN. If that doesn't work it might be a bad rip of the game or a bad Eboot.bin.

You can't use select+X with TB

Try to format your HDD, surely damaged.

naruto generations europe

hey tb guys , can you make a new patch for naruto generations Europe version ?

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomy View Post
    Try to format your HDD, surely damaged.
    I would say fix file structure or restore database through Recovery first.

Red Face gundam UC

ok.. i will try... thanks all for the solution...

I can confirm DUPLEX FF13-2 hangs on manual saving (autosave works fine), although it loads back fine.

Sponsored Links
Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast