Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 29 of 29 First ... 192829
    beetho Guest
    hello all ... I have a question ... if I switch to ermac could in the future back to 3.55? if so, how? Thanks for availability.

mooze Guest
    Yes, to switch back you need to install REBUG_3.55.3_999_DGR_PS3UPDAT.PUP from XMB, then toggle qa flag on and then install 3.55 from recovery to dehash console.

miandad Guest
    install 3.55 ofw from recovery or kmeaw cfw!

final94 Guest
    Just to say it after using ermac's firmware for a while now: thx for this piece of hard work. it's just what it says:

a stable cfw which reminds me of kmeaw. no overhelming and massive feature list which, i suppose, can't be used by 99% of the average users, no modding till noone knows whether it is a ps3 or a tablet pc ) - just a supermodest cfw.

fantopoulos Guest
    mortlal kombat is the worst game of series

few different ways, flasher, downgrader 999 and another not as brick free as those 2 nothing is brick free but never had probs using those 2 over 20 times

pinoytechno Guest
    before you upgrade you CFW read it before install guys, i have 2 trusted developer CFW REBUG & ROGERO

DoctorimiJ Guest
    That said, I've been using ErmaC 4.30 CFW for several months. The only problem I got was a user ban from Sony. *sighs*

pinoytechno Guest
    sad to hear that you are ban on psn, i have a 2 ps3 cfw and legit console

fantopoulos Guest
    VERY Nice job keep up great work cheers

Page 29 of 29 First ... 192829