If you want to know what this is, just search and spend and a little of your time, I did when first DB OFW came out, and now I know what it is
I need 4.65 nobd ... at now have habib 4.65, but usb ntfs not work ... i think its about bat BD ...
Wait this will really work?
Ferrox 4.66 PS3 CFW NoBD Edition v1.00 By Alexander is Released
Following up on the PS3 CFW 4.66 Ferrox v1.00 (BD Edition) and Ferrox PS3 Dual Boot 4.66 OFW, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander returns bringing Ferrox 4.66 PS3 CFW NoBD Edition v1.00 with details below.
Download: 466FERROXCEX100[nobd].PUP (195.5 MB)
To quote, roughly translated: 4.66 FERROX V1.00 [NoBD] Custom Firmware
It is recommended that, after a successful installation of custom firmware, run:
- Restore File System (Recovery)
- Rebuild Database (Recovery)
So, you will have a clean installation, and you'll be fine. (Thanks to franci97 & SonyForever)
It requires installation by RECOVERY MODE.
WARNING: If you want to use PSNPatch 4.66.01, you have to remove all sorts of Spoof, worth softbreak.
As promised here's the version noBD Edition, at the request of many users. For version Cobra have to wait a few more days (here in our team so we were in a few and the time to devote cheap), thank you in advance Habib & Joonie for sharing the Source with the whole community.
- Built on an OFW 4.66
- Driver BluRay Off *
- Disabled the CoreOS and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove protection LV2
- LV1: patched CoreOS Hash Check (prevents brick consoles downgradate not dehashed)
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Remastered
- Compatibility PSP Minis
- Key 4.66 (start games with keys 4.66 EBOOT / SPRX)
- PSN / SEN Enabled
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- BT Remote PS3 patch
- PS3 BluRay DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of ReActPSN
- App_home / PS3_GAME *
- Install Package Files *
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3.55 with QA activated.
- Upgradable from any CFW's
- Support XMB InGame ScreenShot Feature
- Support Remote Play Feature
- Stability as OFW 4.66
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with QA activated.
- CECH 2004A - Tested and Working
- CECHG04 - Tested and Working
- CECHL-01A - Tested and Working
- CECH-2501 - Tested and Working
- CECH 2504A - Tested and Working
- CECHC-04 - Tested and Working
- CECHL04 - Tested and Working with IrisMan 3.33 / Gamesonic Manager 3.36. MultiMAN 04.66.04 has some problems in starting the game (Thanks Sniper)
- 3.36 Gamesonic Manager (works perfectly)
- IrisMan 3.33 (works perfectly)
- Multiman 04.66.04 (There are problems in starting the games)
- PSNPatch 04.66.02 (works perfectly)
- FERROX 4.66 Cobra Edition (with some special patch)
More PlayStation 3 News...
thx Great job
Cant wait to be able to give this firmware a shot on my PS3, I heard it works well. I'm posting two post and of course waiting to go through the two day wait period
Good job, thanks
super slim working!