- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3 CFW 4.50 CEX DigitalEvo v1.0 Custom Firmware is Released
Following up on the release of PS3 4.50 OFW and Habib CEX V1.00 4.50 PS3 CFW, today Portuguese PlayStation 3 developer SONIC_BH has made available PS3 CFW 4.50 CEX DigitalEvo v1.0 with details below.
Download: CFW4.50 DigitalEvo V1.0.rar / CFW4.50 DigitalEvo V1.0.rar (Mirror)
PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5: FB9A4EDB3EC182FB3C2D3D5F162E4CAA
To quote, roughly translated:
- Patch Protection disabled lv1 lv2 peek / poke, RSOD (bypass), ReActPSN and check.
- Compatible with PS2 and PSP Remaster Classic
- Install Package Files original
- Compatible with a homebrew should I launch this week (Evo Browser) This allows you to see movies, series, listen to the radio, see useful links to various sites, tutorials, etc.
Evo Browser BETA:
Good friend will leave here a video of the progress of homebrew Evo Browser know what you think and if you want to and leave hints all comments are welcome... The video quality is not much better because my camera broke.
Install CFW 4.50 DigitalEvo:
Required: Check the MD5: You can use this program to verify: lujosoft.net/counter/click.php?id=6
A1. Connect to a USB or PC formatted disk (FAT32).
A2. Create a folder named "PS3".
A3. Inside that folder create another folder named "UPDATE" EX: PS3/UPDATE /
A4. Inside that folder put the file PS3UPDAT.PUP
A5. Updating via XMB ...
B1. No Connect to PC or a USB disk (FAT32).
B2. Create a folder named "PS3".
B3. Inside that folder create another folder named "UPDATE" EX: PS3/UPDATE /
B4. Inside that folder put the file PS3UPDAT.PUP
B5. off the PS3.
B6. Keep clicked the off button, the system will turn on and off again.
B7. Once the system is off, press the button until you hear two consecutive beeps.
B8. When you hear these two signals removes his finger.
B9. Now you have to call the command's official PS3 with usb cable.
B10. The recovery menu will appear.
B11. Enter and update.
B12. Move on until finished.
- Installable on OFW 3.55/CFW3.XX/CFW4.XX
- Remove the database from within the drive before updating.
- You can install the XMB or recovery either install correctly without issue.
- Questions about PSP Remaster must check with the developer of the application that you use for the conversion and then make a request on the spot and Doubts Help (Check first if your question has already been exposed want to organize the best forum for this but I need to collaborate all).
- Before talking crap about me not responding to requests for help remember first that I do not live just for this. (I help when I can)
4.50 multiMAN compatible: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post463708
New Downgrade 4.xx Evo:
Before too want to warn you that you should not worry if they see the recovery menu after installing version 5.00 downgrade.
1. Download the downgrader PUP 4.xx: 4.xx Downgrader (size 176MB -185,147,700 bytes)
2. Check MD5: C83C5D611973451EAE40A9C515A9DBA5
3. Extract the folder PS3 and place it on your USB; Example: "USB \ PS3 \ Update \ PS3UPDAT.PUP"
4. While in CFW 4.xx, go to System Update in XMB and install the PUP downgrader 4.xx. [Optional] Once installed, now put Toggle_qa: Click Here to install and run. (You will hear three beeps)
5. Go to a network settings and make the key combination: L1 + L2 + L3 + R1 + R2 + Down dpad. If it goes well you will see the menus appear.
6. Start the PS3 recovery menu and install 3.55 CFW No Check (note use the Recovery Menu very important)
When the installation is complete, you are back to 3.55.
7. Recheck Toggle QA. Now install your favorite CFW 3.55 or so can install a CFW 4.xx.
NRMS: Theme / Template
Deank: For its ongoing efforts in Multiman.
Andoma: For his fine work in Showtime Media Player.
Rebug: For your Patch.
Rogero: For your good work Rogero manager.
PS3 Dev Wiki: Source of all tools.
Anonymous devolopers and all others.
More PlayStation 3 News...
10-04-2013 #2ps3thekid Guest
Tested in model 2004A 100% all games work...
Thanks to all
10-04-2013 #3elser1 Guest
man i hope evilsperm and the rebug team release something soon. i know i've been wanting to upgrade for months but i'm still on 3.55. rebug is what i'm on and what i love. please e/s release it as 4.50 sounds like to me what i need to upgrade from 3.55 lmao
10-04-2013 #4StanSmith Guest
I think the Rebug CFW's are the best. They do lots of testing so its very stable. I'm still on 4.21.2 as had problems with their 4.30 CFW. I patch games manually so I'm happy with this CFW as its working very nicely for me.
I just wish they released a 9.99 spoofer so I dont have to keep updating the spoofer with each OFW update. 9.99 spoofer is the best as it doesn't matter what they do it never asks for an update so your always safe.
10-04-2013 #5Dog88Christian Guest
10-04-2013 #6JAYRIDER666 Guest
About a working backup manager for suporting this cfw?
10-04-2013 #7scousetomo Guest
this works great the new multiman works fine i installed it and backups work
10-06-2013 #8ewuv07 Guest
can i use rebug downgrader 999 then install this rogero 4.50 cfw?
10-07-2013 #9GameDemon Guest
Does NOT work with multiman.
10-10-2013 #10ps3thekid Guest
PS3 CFW 4.50 CEX DigitalEvo v1.1 Custom Firmware is Released
Following up on the previous release, today Portuguese PlayStation 3 developer SONIC_BH updated their Custom Firmware to PS3 CFW 4.50 CEX DigitalEvo v1.1 with details below.
Download: CFW4.50 DigitalEvo v1.1 / CFW4.50_DigitalEvo_V1.1.rar (Mirror)
V1.1 PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5: 96B566A4605B05D099578D8817B6ECA1
- Flag Patch QA integrated: Go to a network settings and make the key combination: L1 + L2 + L3 + R1 + R2 + Down dpad. If it goes well you will see the menus appear.
- Added 100 New icons for User.
- In Game XMB Screenshot. For details, see HERE.
- This version is Check In - Can install on consoles that has problems drive, etc.
Finally, in related news paolino has made available MIKA ELLO 4.50 CFW (PROUD TO BE PINOY) with details below, as follows:
Download: Mika Ello 4.50 CFW (193.91 MB)
To quote, roughly translated: Build using MFW and 4.50 OFW. Can only be installed on 3.55 OFW/CFW QA Toggled. Tested on CECHH and CECH 2512A models. I am not liable if bricks occur after installation
- patched to allow running of unsigned applications
- patched to add reactpsn online/offline
- patched lv0
- patched lv1
- patched lv2 for peek&poke access
- patched to allow installation of pseudo-retail and debug packages
- patched spp verifier
- patched spu pkg rvk verifier
- patched spu token processor
- patched to allow installation of packages
- patched to enable screenshot for ps3, psp & minis
- replaced startup message (warning & photosensitive epilepsy)
- patched all self/sprx to secure privacy (except playstation.net)
- replaced coldboot & sound
- patched registry for sorting games alphabetically
More PlayStation 3 News...