thanks was looking for that answer
thanks was looking for that answer
This topic seemed very interesting. It had my hopes up for installing it on OFW 4.31, but it turns out you can't yet still nice work though.
Following up on his recent work, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer MiralaTijera has released PS3 CFW 4.30 DEX for both PS3 Debug OFW and CEX2DEX converted consoles.
Download: PS3 CFW 4.30 DEX by MiralaTijera (dex430cfw.rar) / PS3 CFW 4.30 DEX (Patched) by MiralaTijera (mod431.rar) / DeltaPatcher v1.0 Win32 Binary / PS3UPDAT.PUP.430.001-DEX-MiralaTijera.rar (Patched Full PUP) / DEX_CFW_4.30_PS3UPDAT.zip (178 MB - Mirror)
To quote (via pastie.org/private/emwfwuoizwvq8tlirp6a): PROCEDURE CFW CREATION IS MIRALATIJERA same as CEX, we use DELTA PATCHER and the original file chose the PS3UPDAT.430.001 ORIGINAL AND THE PATCH THE FILE ATTACHED you create an installable ANY cfw 4.30 dex without bricking.
- deleted lv1ldr protection against consoles converted "unofficially"
- lv2 peek / poke
- lv1 peek / poke
- Integrated and Iris Payload Manager 2.21
- spu_iso_rvk_pkg reinstall cfw patched for successful
- spu_token_processor (qa flag activated if you had installed since 3.55) - <morning launched an app to activate these little things directly in 4.30 dex
I add more things tomorrow, for now is basic but is a cfw
1. Download the DeltaPatcher from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!ZMB2yYiD!USlZBg...-8rB3HTc4lAoss
2. Dowload the OFW from here: http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...now-available/
3. Open the Deltapatch.exe
A. On original file: chose the PS3UPDAT.430.001
B. On xDelta patch: dex430cfw.xdelta
C. Check on both option: Keep original and checksum
4. Now press apply patch and now the new CFW will be create with not brick. Enjoy!!!
[Register or Login to view code]
Below are the verification checksums, as follows:
- 4.31 CEX patched update4 PUP: a1781d38dc5f3d54830615ed6b6c3870
- 4.30 DEX patched PUP: f59a4247449be038fea354f3462c3af6
Finally, from Cyberskunk: First, nice job Miralatijera. Second, It is true 4.30 REX has been ready for a few weeks now and it does use a patched 430 lv1ldr instead of the 421 lv1ldr that does not have the check. I read a single sentence on ps3 dev wiki that stated there was a check in lv1ldr with no other details about it.. so i had a look.. found it.. patched it.. Job done. So guess i would have to give credit to the person that shared that snippet of info to work from.. Thanks
More PlayStation 3 News...
you can link this to download the patcher: xdelta.org the current package includes the patch for 4.31 cex, it may be confusing
Command line: xdelta3.exe -d -s "PS3UPDAT_4.30_DEX.PUP" "dex430cfw.xdelta" "output_file"
The right md5 hash after you apply the patch is: f59a4247449be038fea354f3462c3af6
That's deeply sad. Not for me but those who are still on OFw 4.30
after installed 'this dex cfw', can it turn back to 'dex cfw 355' with 'dex cfw 355 downgrade' ?
sure you can!
Hi, can't get this to install on DEX 4.21. I've tried a couple of times (it's not exactly tricky). MD5 for the patched PUP matches what is listed on here... but I just get an error 8002F2C5 (plus "the data is corrupted" when I try to update from recovery mode). I'm sure it's something simple, but no idea what.
Maybe you have the 4.21ita and sproof to 4.31, so you have to install 3.55 ofw dex first than 4.30CFW!
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates