thanks for the info
thanks for the info
Ok, what do we need to make a new cfw? One that can be installed on OFW and not cfw or OFW 3.55.
Rebug's latest Toolbox, make sure you can boot into "Petitboot" before using the option! ..then run Toolbox, choose "Boot OtherOS" option with all "lv1" patches enabled = reboot into OtherOS -- RedRibbonwhen you have everything required for OtherOS, already installed (OtherOS working setup before update to 4.31CFW ) simply use
I came back to Rebug 4.30.1, I'm waiting for new version of this firmware. Thanks anyway
PS1 games now work with Update 6 / CORE 2.7.1 and mM! ReActPSN also works with the latest update. The boot_otheros flag gives me the same issue so Rebug tool box or going into recovery mode is how I get to Red Ribbon. This CFW searches for CORE (cellftp.self) on boot and it can be deactivated with sys_init_osd.self (it fixes some type of issue with "los mandos", and maybe speed up boot time as well).
It's a good WIP and CORE offers great external capability to CFW. I'm sticking with Rogero CFW and I'll just keep testing this as it develops.
[UPDATE 6] CORE 2.7.1.rar (4.94 MB) Mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/20vm2v
i have a question... im running rogero 4.30 but if i start deadspace3 via multiman... theres a messeage this games needs 4.31.... then multiman fixex the eboot and it works... but if i try from iris it doesnt work...when i use this cfw is the problem solved then? why dont rogero and rebug make a 4.31 cfw??? a real one not spoofed..?
can some one pls give a explanatation what this core thing exactly is?? i dont get it??? and pls somebody make or give me a tut how to install other os and how to use this core stuff... i want to use this cfw with otherOS...
is it possible to have a start up screen where u can choose between linux(/otheros) and xmb?? i think i saw this a couple years ago i really would like to use it like this...
Hi, multiMAN fixes games made for 4.31 to run on lower CFW. This CFW is true 4.31 so no game fixes are needed. Rogero and Rebug team will make what they want when they want to. We can only be grateful that they continue to support the scene!
CORE allows you to run flag,self, etc in real time. There is no need to install a new .PUP each time you update/fix or wish to do something specific (simple explanation). If you do not use Linux then there no point in using otherOS++. Petitboot runs on your nand/nor and you must flash it to get rid of Petitboot. The dev for this CFW made instructions on how to get Petitboot installed below with this CFW. Thank you too, PS3 News, seeman, sguerrini97, windrider42.
How to install otherOS++ on MiralaTijera CFW 4.31:
1) Start core only with setup_flash_for_otheros put it in flag folder(delete anything else), when you hear a double beep means that’s the process went well. If you don’t listened nothing = check log.
2) Reboot then put dtbImage.ps3.bin (the one who corresponds to your CONSOLE)
If it's Nand = dtbImage.ps3.bin.nand = minmal
If it's NOR = dtbImage.ps3.bin.nor
You have to rename it to = dtbImage.ps3.bin and paste it on the your pendrive root in put install_otheros flag in the flag folder (delete anything else).
3) This will boot up and you will hear 2 beeps, if you don’t listened. Again, check the log. Something failed.
4) Once we done this, shutdown your PS3 and use boot_otheros flag (or use rebug toolbox). On boot you will see petitboot on your screen.
what does bd emu on MiralaTijera CFW 4.31 means? does it there to only for install cfw or also to play games diskless with pendrive... thanks...
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates