Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    Its just too much awesome...

So, now I can play good old Mushroom Wars and its DLC without any fix...

Would love to see ROGERO integrate this awesome feature within his firmware...
    Last edited by imranulferdoues; 03-29-2013 at 10:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This sounds pretty awesome. I was just saying yesterday to my girlfriend how I wish we could run all DLC like on a jtag/rgh 360. Excited to see how this develops during the next few days or so. Now all we need is the ability to run PSP games on the PS3.

How do install this?

is this installable on rebug 4.30.2?

its only patch/update from MT, i test cfw 4.40 MT with this update any dlc work without rap or fix

thanks MT for great job

psn acccess with banned consoles??

honestly i hate cheater more than you, i don't even use cheats when i play offline, the only reason i got banned is because i am running cfw on my ps3, and before the damn 4.40 released i could somehow go online with by using rebug toolbox, but now that secret door is gone sony!!!
    Last edited by mahidi; 03-29-2013 at 06:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

so this means i dont need no more react psn??? i really hope this works and rogero will add the reactpsn bypass in his cfw!!

i'm only waiting on a solution to play more then one ps2 isos and to start roms direct from xmb... if these features are working... i'm ready to update... and i also will make a new mod then...

can anybody tell me how to convert more then one ps2 iso? or how do i create a new rap file for every new pkg?

i'm really glad we don't need multiman anymore
    Last edited by seeman; 03-29-2013 at 07:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

everything works (backup managers / psn games / dlc)

ps2 classics black screen (needs patching)

This seems awesome, and getting better all the time! Anyone have otherOS++ working on this? I may finally try otherOS now that this simplifies the process so much. The holy grail for me would be getting YDL 6 running on cfw 4.31, but don't think anyone has accomplished that. Guess i'll try red ribbon. After installing this MT cfw, I should be able to downgrade back to 3.15 ofw anytime through recovery mode with no problem, correct?

is there a way to fix if you brick? i need help

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast