It can downgrade from 4.31.
It can downgrade from 4.31.
can i downgrade with this from ofw 4.31?
or do i need a flasher?
Not long after their last release comes a PS3 CFW 4.31 v3.2 Final update by PlayStation 3 developers Team SGK today with details and a video below!
To quote, roughly translated: Hi all, What's better than CFW OPERATIONAL!
SGK frees me today hard fruit of my labor. In fact I worked to bring you a CFW 4.31v3.2avec interesting features which are not yet seen the new CFW 4.xx
The basis of this CFW is based on Rogero 4.30. I added him XMBSGK + Package Manager app / home for our greatest pleasure. Some files from firmware 4.31 which ensures compatibility for the latest keysets. So you can play your backups favorites without a patch or fix. 4.31 is a spoof includes access to PSN and avoid unintended updates.
- PSN Access
- XMBSGK + package added
- Lv1 Lv2 and recompiled.
- Patched Peek & POKE
- Coldboot replaced
- Replaced Theme
- More fixes ...
- The data games, save and trophy and finally given it was removed PSVita the xmb and added XMBSGK + or
- Added app / home package by Rogero
- Added video file management
- Adding music file management
- Added file photo management
Testers and developers: consolehackdev / ZZ / dedalo! Teamsgk/ps3devs; SGK_84 (tested on: slim2004A/slim2004B/fat60go/fat40go/fat20goUS)
- QA FLAG enabled
1. Downgrade 4.25 to 3.55
2. Install OFW 3.55
3. Install cfw 4.31v3.2
More PlayStation 3 News...
you'll need a flasher if you have any console on ofw higher than 3.55, anything higher than that official wise needs a flasher to downgrade, if you are on any of the 4.30 cfw's I've tried them all with the easy downgrade process of rogero's and each work fine.
Ok just a quick question here, I have a ps3 previously jailbroken on 3.55 cfw then my brother updated it to 4.31. So now is there any chance to downgrade it to 3.55 or any chance to use a cfw??
Solutions will be much appreciated!
hi. i'm still on kmeaw cfw3.55 and want to move up to a more recent cfw. do I still need to go through the process of QA flagging my ps3 to install this cfw??? or can i just go ofw3.55 to cfw4.31 sgk?? thanks.
I'm on CFW ErMAC 4.30 V1.4. Can I update to this CFW without a hardware flasher/downgrading? Maybe through recovery mode?
Can I update 4.31 to custom FW?
shanerocks: You'll need a flasher, there is not free solution.
weedge1212: QA flagging is mostly for safety reasons, I like it mostly for the System Update debug, which allows you to store different CFWs on the PS3 HDD and you can switch between them faster that way, without the need of a flash drive.
jace2: It's better be safe then sorry, downgrading takes less than 10 minutes, there is no good reason for you to skip that, but since both CFWs are at same version, I'd say It's possible. Btw, why do you want to change CFW? For most users, there will be no difference between this, Ermac, Rogero and Rebug.
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates