05-11-2013 #261Spiritismo Guest
hi there at sgk, i saw in your video that you have an unbann v4x.pkg
can you send me please the link to this file? thx.
05-12-2013 #262AK74U Guest
hi, i'm on rebug 421 dex i got my flash dex and cex how do i install this, is it worth it?
05-12-2013 #263byzero7 Guest
Can someone upload the CDEX-Tool-4.40.5-compatible-4.41.05.pkg on mediafire plz?
05-13-2013 #264Goooooland Guest
This CFW is dangerous. Several brick console already happened. I'm stuck on a blue screen.
05-13-2013 #265Netzhaut Guest
05-14-2013 #266ahtasham Guest
where i can get it?
help me find cfw 4.31 or 4.40 working.
06-16-2013 #267System Repairs Guest
PS3 4.31 v5.0 CFW SGK PS3 blue screen help?
I had installed this firmware over the older Kmeaw3.55. Everything was working good at the time.
I slowly started having issues with Showtime and it started kicking me out to XMB. Then I could not get into Multiman or Showtime- I would just get a black screen and the system would hang.
I did not QA flag enable as far as I can remember.
I tried this:
1. Reinstallation of Multiman and Showtime- did not resolve the issue.
2. Rebuilding of Database and all options in Safe Mode - did not resolve the issue either.
3. Tried to system update with the CFW 4.31 v5.0 CFW by SGK - now I have a Blue Screen at Startup and cant do anything
Is my system bricked and any suggestions on what to try from here?
06-16-2013 #268racer0018 Guest
If you have a hardware flasher use that to downgrade it again and it should come out of it. If not you could send it to me and I could take care of it. Thanks.
06-16-2013 #269System Repairs Guest
I wish I would have know that before I installed. it seemed ok because I didn't see anything bad about it. This CFW slowly bricked my PS3 too with the Blue Screen. I just posted what happened - BLUE SCREEN. Looks like I have to attempt to fix it.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Videos: Team SGK CFW 4.46.1 CEDEX SP1 (4.46 CEX / 4.41 DEX) Out
Following up on their previous revision and 4.46 spoofer, Team SGK has now released Team SGK CFW 4.46.1 CEDEX SP1 (4.46 CEX / 4.41 DEX) with the changes outlined below.
Download: PS3UPDATCdEX-4.46.1swap-CEX-DEX-4.30.PUP / PS3UPDATCdEX-4.46.1swap-CEX-DEX-4.41.PUP
- PS3UPDATCdEX-4.46.1swap-CEX-DEX-4.30.PUP (200.48 MB) - 4.46.1CEX SWAP (AVEC) DEX 4.30 (MD5 Hash: 6639e6e90d287963f5b6a6d3fdb83128)
- PS3UPDATCdEX-4.46.1swap-CEX-DEX-4.41.PUP (200.49 MB) - 4.46.1CEX SWAP (AVEC) DEX 4.41 (MD5 Hash: 7b6c93a21582c5b18669d6b8557989aa)
To quote, roughly translated: You asked all the, it's finally happened, then it's scoop that I announce the arrival of CFW 4.46.1 Cedex SP1 TEAM SGK with a big novelty, adaptation DEX 4.41! (CEX have the firmware but with whom you spent / switched to DEX)
You can choose between:
- Cex 4.46 to 4.30 dex
- Cex 4.46 to 4.41 dex
Our friend and DEV SGK has worked hard in recent days to lay a CFW Cedex worthy of himself.
ATTENTION: MultiMAN HAS NOT YET BEEN UPDATED FOR DEX 4.41 BUT THE MOST RECENT VERSION IS HERE: MultiMAN 04.46.01
The main functions of this new cfw:
- Installable ofw or cfw 3.55 4.21 4.30 4.31 4.40 4.41 and all CFW SGK
- Patch peek and poke usual
- File 2 LV2 (CEX4.46/DEX4.30) (CEX4.46/DEX4.41) (swap lv2 via toolbox available only with 4.30) (Exchange your core EID0/LV2)
- All options CEX mode (retail) are available
- All options are available in Debug DEX
- Compatible ProDG manager (CEX / DEX)
- Package manager
- Patch Cinavia
- Patch ReActPSN
- Patch VSH - Let act.dat and rif files unsigned.
- Patch VSH - Dissociation Disable / Remove act.dat
- Eid swap
- Load dex sp mode (DEX)
- Real time FUNCTIONAL (DEX) works on 4.41 dex with the original br player
- Activation of Bluray player need to bd emu
- Patch LV1: 114 undocumented feature (Allow mapping of protected memory)
- Compatible QA Flag
- PatchLV1 - Disable checking the integrity of the system (Safe to use with incompatible versions of CoreOS / SYSCON or the PS3 QA Flag is not enabled)
- OtherOS + +
- Patch LV1 - Pass all LCD controls necessary to enable start OtherOS
- Lock / unlocking of trophies
- EID-rewrite (Using any backups)
This little gem is right here in this is some words!
More PlayStation 3 News...