Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 CFW 3.55 and split games

Hello again dear fellows, well I'm here again with some questions:

I recently rent God of war Origins (to complete the whole collection ). As soon I inserted the game and try it to launch it, oh surprise: the game could no be played since I was too old to play it and I need a 3.60+ FW.

Well, after feeling a little be disappointed, I could only but copy the game to my External HDD and wait until it can be played, but after it finished, I noted in the title screen of the game that it was on yellow color and with the word split on it which I know is due FAT32 constraint on 4GB+ file size.

After checking the content and size of each folder, I noticed that none file was 4GB+ rather some folders which weight more than 4GB so my question is why does Multiman detect the whole as it has 4GB+ files? I know I need to copy to HDD but this is something that is causing me doubt.

I really appreciate your answers in advance.

kind regards.

Arrow

I removed the BS site stuff but I left the on-topic part about 3.55 CFW split games though. FYI though if you wish to discuss future CFW's (3.6+) we have an ongoing thread for it already here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...re-119351.html