Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 11 of 28 First ... 10111221 ... Last
    Deversi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gspot View Post
    Any thoughts on what I can do to get things running or should I just toss my ps3 in the trash? I suppose I've had 5 good years, but it'd be a shame if it's dead.
    do you have a backup of your nor/nand?

gspot Guest
    I do not.

godsdog Guest
    thank you, will try it

Deversi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gspot View Post
    I do not.
    hmmmm there is no way to fix your ps3 ... but if the problem was "bad flash" i think you can get a dongle and fix it... if you want help send me a pm .... and also did your ps3 was qa flagged? thanks!

gspot Guest
    qa flagged? How would I know if it was?

racer0018 Guest
    Was the system downgraded by you or someone else? Or if you bought it, did it come on a cfw or did it come with ofw. If the system wasnt downgraded and didnt come with cfw, it didnt need to be q&a.

If the system didnt finish the update and just shut off. There is a chance that you might be able to fix the machine. Tell me what equipment that you own. Do you have a hardware flasher, a dongle that you can use to put the system into service mode.

Also if it comes down to it and you need a hardware flasher to fix, i will help you with this if you need me to do this. Or if you buy something to fix it yourself. thanks

gspot Guest
    I just have my PS3, no dongle/flasher. I bought it new in 2009 and replaced the 80GB HDD with a larger one shortly after purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deversi View Post
    4.66 Sky CFW v1.01 By Deversi
    I read about the guy (gspot) who is having issues with THIS update, so for the time being will hold off mainpaging it even with the flasher warning until you guys have a chance to investigate further.

I did see the update though, so THANKS for your continued efforts Deversi

Deversi Guest
    i'm really sorry for this! i don't know what i do wrong... i will fix this i promise!!! also i need a goo dev to help me with my 4.66 cobra thanks!

Deversi Guest

PS Button BnW PS3 4.66 Sky CFW v1.02 by Deversi Custom Firmware is Released

Following up on my previous updates, today I (Deversi) have made available PS3 4.66 Sky CFW v1.02 Custom Firmware with details below.

Download: 4.66 Sky CFW v1.02 By Deversi.PUP_4.66.pup (196.22 MB) / 4.66 Sky CFW v1.02 By Deversi.PUP_4.66.pup (Mirror) / 4.66 Sky CFW v1.02 By Deversi.PUP_4.66.pup (Mirror #2)

MD5: 11B37E04B2D5F264A068E10166A7154B

Hello Guys! This is my last release (v1.02) and its fine... I'm sure I fixed all the problems.

4.66 Sky CFW v1.02 By Deversi Features:

1. MADE OUT OF 4.66 OFW
    2. HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
    3. HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
    4. PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
    5. PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPPORT
    6. PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
    7. PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
    8. IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UP TO 4.66
    9. CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
    10. CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
    11. REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
    12. BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
    13. QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK - ALSO ITS RECOMMENDED TO HAVE A HARDWARE FLASHER (YOU WILL NOT BRICK WITH IT BUT ITS RECOMMEND IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG)

ENJOY

More PlayStation 3 News...

Page 11 of 28 First ... 10111221 ... Last