PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

What people post on this amazing thread? 3.6+ gamez yoyo? Gosh. There is just ONE hope for it here if it's for ask "Canz ya play new gamez". Thanks.

Yeah, if you have the original disc..

technodon please explain for the hard of thinking, like myself, what can be done on this firmware that can't be done on ofw 4.10?

ummm... its called 4.10mfw?

If these don't run backups I can't see the use of them over OFW.

it has install package file options on 4.10.

Are just sony official pkg's like game demos and game updates able to install?

Yeah, he says "Modified to allow installation of retail signed packages" so it should be able to install.

Yeah, the keys geohot used to sign packages in 3.55 were revoked after 3.56 so thats why no homebrew installs/runs. until someone dumps new keys and release new signing tools. no homebrew is going to run, i doubt anyone will accomplish this though its sonys system they seem to have secured it..

I have now promoted this thread to the main page as well and +Rep for sharing it technodon!

Hi, retail signed packages mean what? is that you can get through PSN or the other way? thanks.