Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Broka Guest
    I have rebug and Kmeaw installed on two different systems... pretty much solely use the kmeaw PS3 (slim). Did have a prob with the phat rebug on one occasion (rsod), which was pretty much my own fault. I'd go for rebug, just because its still being supported.

garybrand Guest

Wink Best CFW for newest games!

So I have my E3 installed and working. Now which CFW is the best to use for the latest games?

Thanks.

Tepoo Guest
    dex 4.20. i don't need anything else

smokyyuwe Guest
    I've been on 3.55 Kmeaw since I got my ps3 but I'm planning on going to dex 4.20 though. Hoping for no brick lol.

aries2k6 Guest
    I had been using 3.55 kmeaw but now I'm on Dex 4.1 and will be messing with this FW for awhile.

nuggetwai Guest
    3.55 kmeaw as I fear bricking my ps3. Its pretty simple and runs everything quite well. What advantages would the other CFW have? Would they too be hard for a newb to use?

Xiantyl Guest
    3.55.2 Rebug Firmware; I use it because of all the extra settings it adds, such as the trophy deleter.

1611Andi Guest
    Now using the dongle CFW due to my stick. Before, i was using the KMEAW CFW with spoofers.

technodon Guest
    rogero dex 3.55 v2, dex 4.20 and retail 4.21

mam2 Guest
    i'm new on the ps3 world, and i need some "lights", don't we have anything yet to break the fw 4.21? i saw something about firm 4.21 was nuked on youtube last week about it, but i didn't see in any forum news about it.

thanks

Page 2 of 2 First 12