Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 3 First ... 23
    Quote Originally Posted by xbudz View Post
    These games work: Crysis 3
    What is your cfw? how you make crysis 3 work through remote play? I have cfw 4.40 rogero but don't work.

Ni no Kuni (PSN version) works but not stable, occasionaly freezes on random loading screens.

nfs hot pursuit
    tomb rider
    50 cent
    afrika
    assassin creeds 1,2,3
    red dead redemption,
    dead space 1,2,3
    crisis 1,2,3
    gta 4
    bioshock 1.2.Infinite
    sniper 2
    devil may cry 5
    battlefield 2,3
    ghost recon future solder
    mortal kombat 9
    batman arkham city and arkham asylum
    ninja gaiden 1,2

and many more games are working in my Vita via Remote Play from my Ps3 4.41 Rebug CFW.

Hey,

Is AC3 really working for you? I know it works for 3.55, but does not work for 4.30. I'd consider making the bump to 4.41 if you can confirm it works...

Thanks!

Deadly Premonition: Director's cut - works fine, but the screen is wide-stretched.

tried everything with AC3 and rebug 4.41. just black screen and vita disconnects. ps3 needs a hard reboot.

also NOT working, injustice and God of War Ascension.

hi guys, I need help with the remote play. I have a ps3 fat cfw 4.40 v1.3 rogero that works perfectly and a ps vita with ofw 2.20, I've registered the vita on the ps3 but then it says I need to log in with my account and have the same account on the ps vita (this on the ps3 screen) when I try to play skipping this step it gives me an error on the vita..

I have already made a secondary account to use on my hacked ps3 but I can't log in because it says I need to upgrade, I thought to upgrade to 4.41 rebug lite but many people day it is better rogero 4.40 and also I don't find the link online.

So, can I play without upgrading to cfw 4.41 and stay on cfw 4.40, if not, what do I have to do? Thanks.

Well, you all know that the Remote Playable Data is held within the PARAM files on a ps3 pkg right? Use Aldos PARAM tools and you can repack a PKG file and run it via remote play

Does anyone have an updated remote play list for the PS3/Vita?

Also, which settings are best on a PARAM.SFO for Vita remote play?

Page 3 of 3 First ... 23