Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Question Moving XMB icons/sorting under game on Rebug CFW

Hi,

I've notice in a few videos on youtube that some ppl have made sub category under Game in xmb. I'm on Rebug 3.55.2 and I would like to put the rebug tools under eachother so just one of then is visual under games and when you select it the other icons will come up also.

I also would like to change the orders that the game are displaied under the xmb game menu. Plus add all ps3 emulators under a common icon.

I have installed the open ftp, but I dont know what file I should edit or were on the ps3 it is.

Plz help me out, I have searched for this in 2 days now and I haven't found any tutorial on how to do this.

you start by sorting the xmb by album and then edit the games/apps and give them the name you want for the album. ie Emulators, Hacks, Games, Media and so on.

Hi!

I'm a total Noob here, how do I sorting the xmb by album? and were to edit the games/apps? (do yo mean edit a file under dev_hdd0\game\).

Thanks for your reply. It would be great if you could do an noob example tutorial for me... I think I need one. I try and try and I don't know exactly what to do.

To sort by album you simply press the square button until your icons appears in a folder. Then, for each game/app you want to sort out you press the triangle and choose information and then you will be able to modify the album name.