Kmeaw 4.21 PS3 CFW - Untested Custom Firmware Surfaces?
This hasn't been tested (could be a fake, bricker, etc) so don't even attempt to use it if you don't have a flasher, but for those who do and like to experiment here is the link and alleged details:
- This is a 4.21CFW spoofed to version 4.25 to allow SEN access
- It can be used as a normal System Update from any 3.55,3.60,3.70,3.72,3.73,4.11 OFW/CFW/MFW
- It was tested using a hardware flasher and no bricks or any problems at all were encountered
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.21
- Games must be loaded from Disc Icon (with or without game in BD) and from app_home
- Current 3.55 homebrew application can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly.
- Downgrading back to 3.55 is always possible
4.21-Kmeaw.rar / 4.21-Kmeaw.PUP MD5 = C3B0D09BD76CBB88F71EA876C5B40BFE
Sadly, I think this is fake. Kmeaw kinda dissapeared years ago and since then, we've already got a fake twitter/facebook claiming to be him and posting fake CFWs.
Wait i'm kind of lost here. Question; to install this do i need to be on lower firmware? for example 3.55? I have one of my PS3s on 3.70 thats why I'm asking.
Can we install it over Rogero 4.21 CFW?
Pretty sure you have to be on 3.55. Since you said It's on 3.70, I assume you have no hardware flasher?
GUYS, KMEAW QUIT THE SCENE YEARS AGO, THERE HAS BEEN A FEW FAKE FACEBOOKS/TWITTERS OF PEOPLE PRETENDING TO BE HIM AND RELEASING FAKE CFWS, THE ODDS ARE, THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE!!!
It can be used as a normal System Update from any 3.55, 3.60, 3.70, 3.72, 3.73, 4.11 OFW/CFW/MFW
probably can be upgraded from 3.60+
I'm waiting for someone to test this out first since i don't own any flasher.
ps33ps, where did you get that from? If It's indeed saying that, then I'd say the odds of this being fake are even higher now.
yeah, sounds too improbable. i hope it's tested and real though... just still gonna put my money on rogero releasing a better version of his fw.
i'm waiting for rebug. thats the sid mate. rebug has been my fave cfw for ages and i'm sure they're on the case if the have the time. rebug 4.30cfw will be dope as funk!