I am wanting to update my ps3 from OFW 3.41 -> Kmeaw CFW 3.55. However, I have a few questions regarding the update...
- Is there a way I can downgrade back to 3.41 after upgrading to OFW 3.55->Kmeaw3.55? Are there any advantages to having this ability other than PSN?
- Does the spoofing really work for PSN? My concern is getting banned from PSN. I don't utilize it too often, but on sometimes there are some games I like to purchase.
- I've viewed quite a few articles regarding the upgrade, but I haven't seen much talk regarding the differences between all the CFW except that Kmeaw can install unsigned packages. Is there any other reason why Kmeaw is superior?
- Are there any concerns in updating that I should be aware of? e.g., is there a way to make a backup, should I make a backup, etc...
- I've seen a lot of talk about a patcher. I'm guessing this patches the eboots to make them playable, or is this used for something else?
- Where can I find the latest version of Kmeaw? I've viewed quite a few sites from 2011-2012, but am unsure where the main 'release' site is. I've seen that there have been a few updates, so I want to ensure I get the latest version.
- Is there a better option than Kmeaw?