PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

spunkybunny: did you try to QA reset? At worst, use the old dongle/service mode method. Will work without errors. Just don't turn on your console during the process will finish.

basilihtjaar: Check their forum. You should find a method for service mode and go out from this. Take a look. Maybe i'm wrong but he found a solution for "collector guys"

What do mean by using a dongle with service mode? I'm kinda confused by that.

Old generation dongle programmed for service mode. PSP too. Android. Iphone. etc

Never knew about that lol. Thanks for the info

Service mode downgrade.. I suppose a thread exists, created long long time ago. Pleased to help

p.s. i didn't take a look on your picture, basilichtjaar, where in the heck are the background and icons claimed as uber cool?
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 12-14-2011 at 02:44 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

psgrade hex files rrr.. I've lost my teensy... but got HTC Hero. Anybody ever ran psgrade on the recovery bootloader on a HTC Hero?

I can't decide whether I find psgrade.bin for hero or I get another cheap teensy. Hoping that a jig dongle still works.
    Last edited by baslichtjaar; 12-14-2011 at 08:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I was hoping for so much more from this cfw then what we got. I guess it is time to wait and see what happens in the future.

Psgrade will wreck my ps3? Should I be learning Spanish instead?

Give me a jfw356dh_MAD.pkg please.

Sorry to hear about the trouble this thing has caused. I'm disappointed to see how slapped together this 'FW' seems - at least they could provide a good end-user experience to justify charging someone.

JFW DH 3.56 MA Service Pack 1.2.1 Update, Fixes Debug Settings

Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has released a JFW 3.56 MA-DH Service Pack 1.2.1 update via DemoniSOs, which fixes Debug Settings among the changes outlined below.

Download: JFW DH 3.56 MA Service Pack 1.2.1 (pass: / ReactPSN 3.56 / MD5 Checksum Verifier / JFW DH 3.56 MA PS3 Themes

To quote, roughly translated: Description: You need to use it first to own a PlayStation 3 with JFW-DH356MA a minimum pendrive 500MBs, and the Basic Preloader.

Due to problems of OpenPStore with certain file types and sizes, demonisos provisionally be used to download the SP 1.2

• Fixed Iconaje stylish Browser
    • Players Iconaje of Sony Stylized Native
    • Options Menu Hidden QA Debug from the occult (key combo)
    • Change BD Region
    • Saves any user with rebug are valid now.
    • Patched check license or PSN game DLC or PSONE (use MAsReactPSN356)
    • Text scrolling or gifts in playlists
    • New option to consult the Service Pack downloaded from the category OpenPStore Thegra
    • Added support for pseudo Retails PKGs (Geohot finalize 355)
    • Fixed startup sound
    • Protection Cinavia off
    • Added quick view by pressing PS full play, to see the trophies, or exit the game
    • Included in viewer the option of viewing if the pendrive is Aegean service pack and whether or not it in the same
    • Options for PSP Isos from the viewer menu> PSP PSP connecting via USB for the iso folder
    • Added bootsplash games and apps

• No patch to patch the game requires PARAM.SFO is the version that is (upgrade to avoid accidentally putting a game that contains an update later)
    • EGEA recovery menu loads without having to make the combination of buttons
    • Authorized all Security Services Dispatch Manager to use any service

• Download the service of pack1.2
    • Unzip the Sp 1.2 in the pen
    • Check the md5 of flash1_backup.bin
    • Connect the usb pen on the right with the ps3 off
    • Turn on the ps3, and wait approximately 15 seconds
    • When you turn the ps3 and have installed SP 1.2
    • Enjoy the Service Pack 1.2

PD: The MD5 is in the .Rar

Acknowledgments: DemonHades, Rokiski, Andrestevi, Kiki, Mak, chekco, The_Marioga, and dantezteam Blipi

JFW DH 3.56 MA Service Pack 1.2.1 Update, Fixes Debug Settings

More PlayStation 3 News...

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 307079808190 ... LastLast