12-14-2011 #791Bartholomy Guest
spunkybunny: did you try to QA reset? At worst, use the old dongle/service mode method. Will work without errors. Just don't turn on your console during the process will finish.
basilihtjaar: Check their forum. You should find a method for service mode and go out from this. Take a look. Maybe i'm wrong but he found a solution for "collector guys"
12-14-2011 #792NTA Guest
What do mean by using a dongle with service mode? I'm kinda confused by that.
12-14-2011 #793Bartholomy Guest
Old generation dongle programmed for service mode. PSP too. Android. Iphone. etc
12-14-2011 #794NTA Guest
Never knew about that lol. Thanks for the info
12-14-2011 #795Bartholomy Guest
Service mode downgrade.. I suppose a thread exists, created long long time ago. Pleased to help
p.s. i didn't take a look on your picture, basilichtjaar, where in the heck are the background and icons claimed as uber cool?
12-14-2011 #796baslichtjaar Guest
psgrade hex files rrr.. I've lost my teensy... but got HTC Hero. Anybody ever ran psgrade on the recovery bootloader on a HTC Hero?
I can't decide whether I find psgrade.bin for hero or I get another cheap teensy. Hoping that a jig dongle still works.
12-15-2011 #797racer0018 Guest
I was hoping for so much more from this cfw then what we got. I guess it is time to wait and see what happens in the future.
12-15-2011 #798baslichtjaar Guest
Psgrade will wreck my ps3? Should I be learning Spanish instead?
Give me a jfw356dh_MAD.pkg please.
12-16-2011 #799moja Guest
Sorry to hear about the trouble this thing has caused. I'm disappointed to see how slapped together this 'FW' seems - at least they could provide a good end-user experience to justify charging someone.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
JFW DH 3.56 MA Service Pack 1.2.1 Update, Fixes Debug Settings
Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has released a JFW 3.56 MA-DH Service Pack 1.2.1 update via DemoniSOs, which fixes Debug Settings among the changes outlined below.
Download: JFW DH 3.56 MA Service Pack 1.2.1 (pass: www.demonhades.org) / ReactPSN 3.56 / MD5 Checksum Verifier / JFW DH 3.56 MA PS3 Themes
To quote, roughly translated: Description: You need to use it first to own a PlayStation 3 with JFW-DH356MA a minimum pendrive 500MBs, and the Basic Preloader.
Due to problems of OpenPStore with certain file types and sizes, demonisos provisionally be used to download the SP 1.2
- Fixed Iconaje stylish Browser
- Players Iconaje of Sony Stylized Native
- Options Menu Hidden QA Debug from the occult (key combo)
- Change BD Region
- Saves any user with rebug are valid now.
- Patched check license or PSN game DLC or PSONE (use MAsReactPSN356)
- Text scrolling or gifts in playlists
- New option to consult the Service Pack downloaded from the category OpenPStore Thegra
- Added support for pseudo Retails PKGs (Geohot finalize 355)
- Fixed startup sound
- Protection Cinavia off
- Added quick view by pressing PS full play, to see the trophies, or exit the game
- Included in viewer the option of viewing if the pendrive is Aegean service pack and whether or not it in the same
- Options for PSP Isos from the viewer menu> PSP PSP connecting via USB for the iso folder
- Added bootsplash games and apps
- No patch to patch the game requires PARAM.SFO is the version that is (upgrade to avoid accidentally putting a game that contains an update later)
- EGEA recovery menu loads without having to make the combination of buttons
- Authorized all Security Services Dispatch Manager to use any service
- Download the service of demonisos.net pack1.2
- Unzip the Sp 1.2 in the pen
- Check the md5 of flash1_backup.bin
- Connect the usb pen on the right with the ps3 off
- Turn on the ps3, and wait approximately 15 seconds
- When you turn the ps3 and have installed SP 1.2
- Enjoy the Service Pack 1.2
PD: The MD5 is in the .Rar
Acknowledgments: DemonHades, Rokiski, Andrestevi, Kiki, Mak, chekco, The_Marioga, and dantezteam Blipi
More PlayStation 3 News...