The House of the Dead: Overkill PS3 Custom Firmware fix is intended to be used with the The_House_Of_The_Dead_Overkill_USA_PS3-CLANDESTiNE (BLUS30774) PS3 scene release, however, some users report that using PlayStation Move may cause it to freeze.
Note: The game will work with the EUR version by renaming the "uk" folder in "PS3_GAME/USRDIR/uk" to "us" but some images and text are missing though. A European version fix is available HERE courtesy of BauerIvan.
The House of the Dead: Overkill PS3 CFW Tutorial:
1) Delete the UPDATE folder of the game (optional).
2) Place the Eboot.bin file in the USRDIR folder of the game.
3) Run it on multiMAN and it should work.
PS3 Version 3.41 was tested playable House of the Dead - drive out the U.S. version. Taking the time to study the game cracked under 3.6 above, in fact, people just want to say PS3 crack get the same strength, eboot has been decrypted elf, just above 3.41 with make_fself made a use of theory.
Test Environment: 3.55.2 up0.4 REBUG, MM2.09.02 Chinese version, the U.S. version of "House of the Dead: Ruthless" (original required 3.70!!!)
Built-in (external) lead stress-free operation, has been tested for 10 minutes into the game! No guidance is not to be tried!
I heard this game is the hacker break, too much to force the amount of cracking technology is not that we are worse than others!
1. Delete the UPDATE folder within the game (without leaving the seeds removed)
2. Corresponding crack download package, replace the folder PS3_GAME under the SFO documents and PS3_GAME/USRDIR under EBOOT.BIN file (remember to modify a good name, the original backup file note!)
3. Incoming internal or external
4. MM load operation guide
PS: The game has more than 1,300 small files, it is recommended to run the built games to support MOVE, of course, can also play regular handle! Games support 3D, you know.