PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8910 ... LastLast

don't use hishamage cfw's! worst cfw's ever

for dex users: wait for PS3ITA. hisha will copy it, as usual, but don't use it!

ya i got dinged with a semi brick i reformatted my hard drive then redid all the stuff i had and works now i just ost games on haer dive internal no biggy

hi i have a fat ps3 cfw 4.31 I can do the modification? thanks

Instead of that do something good, make a CFW for all your ZeRo, maybe CEX / DEX!

Federic, you're a scientist ... Maybe if you speak in English someone understands you. But no you can not make the change from OFW 4.31. only 3.55.

Federico, you're a scientist ... Maybe if someone understands you speak English. But no you can not make the change from OFW 4.31. only 3.55.

Bricked my CECHK-01 once going into DEX mode, thank god for a real team like with a flasher to fix poorly made clones like this. Rebug REX is is not!!

Very cool stuff!

for international in Custom firmware 4.31 not OFW lost in translation

It is not stable CFW. It is composed of various parts from other CFW that just a mix. There are currently no firmware debug 4.55 dex so DEX contributions of this CFW is based on older files as DEX 4.50 or lower.

In summary, it is dangerous to install if you do not have a flash chip.

Hishamage is the same team that SGK anyway.

Lots of reads on bricks cause of this one. I can't confirm it. Careful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8910 ... LastLast